Funny and/or awesome things you've done in WFC/FOC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I always hate it when you kill some pompous prick and then he swears to God he will hunt you down and kill you and laugh.
    I always love it when you kick their ass every time they try to exact their revenge.

2. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Once mid-air dashed backwards and was killed.

Me and my disembodied ass went flying across the map.

I love ragdoll physics.

3. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Several times I get shot and just flop over and curl into a ball, chest-up.

4. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    He's just doing his job. Do you rack up points when you heal now?

5. silverbolt07

silverbolt07 head Aerialbot

News Credits:
    Yes he was doing his job but he was also a coward..I can heal my team mates and get kills at the same time, HMS allows you to shoot enemies at the same time while healing unlike in wfc. He was running away from fights so I hunted him down each time.

6. SlagSwoopSnarl

SlagSwoopSnarl BUT PRAHM.

Here's a touchin' story.

Today I joined FOC Demo match with only two players, one decepticon, one autobot, both allies to each other. I was an autobot too, so my teammate kept firing at where I was so his friend could kill me easily! However, I gained their alleigance quickly by using that universal indicator of peaceful intentions: the ritual of repeatedly hopping up and down on the spot.

Soon afterwards, other people joined the match, but lacked the open-minded friendliness of me and my two chums. So we formed a secret battle squad, just the three of us against the world, and proceeded to confuse the living hell out every other player on our team by jumping in front of them as our opposite teammate jumped their asses. We kept pointing out our own allies and blocking fire from our teammates. I also healed the living hell out of the guy on my team to the point where he was able to get 20+ kills in a row!

This fun continued for about 3 matches, but alas, I had to leave.

7. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm no Noob, but at my age, I just don't have the speed anymore to keep up with Muliti Player in most games. I'm still working on Omega Supreme stages in WFC in solo mode. I don't like it when an Xbox game goes off the rails in difficulty in some stages. However, I just enjoy playing, and I'm not out to prove anything.

8. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I once hunted a guy down in Red Dead Redemption and killed him because his name was a weed reference. I fucking hate that.

I can understand going after the scientists as a strategic advantage, they are the medics after all. Weaken the enemy. But there's no shame is being a full on healer. They're the backbone of any good team.

EDIT: Not that I have anything against weed. It's fine if it's not in your face, but like an alcoholic who stays drunk all the time and won't shut up about it, it get's old real fast.

9. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    I was playing a NASCAR game online, and one guy had "Ganja Depot" as a sponsor, in a Rated E game.

10. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

Yes, the Heal Beam ability icon actually fills up like a gauge as you heal teammates, and whenever it fills completely, you get 20 bonus XP.

I guess that's the reason for all the "Game experience may change with online play" disclaimers...

11. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I was wondering what that logo filling meant...

12. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    Funny and awesome thing:

In a match yesterday with me playing as a scientist (my sig), a group of opponents were huddled together within an energon barrier generated by a leader (destroyer) a little inside the place where you get the health regenerator. I ran around the building on the left side, got to where they all were still behind the energon shield, went behind them, and massacred them lol. All 4 went down lol.

13. Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood Professional Slag

Ebay:
    Yes.

This happens all the time.

14. AutoSlasher101

AutoSlasher101 Strategist

Well, I was playing as Titan and I came across the respawn spot for the other team. Four of them were present and shooting at me, I managed to kill the scout, and I realized the Destroyer was switching weapons. Just as I dashed the Destroyer shot his thermo rockets at me, I dodged them, and killed him with a headshot. It doesn't sound impressive but when you are actually experiencing it, it's like "OH MAH GAWD."

15. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I know right?

16. reep15

reep15 Well-Known Member

Ram a jet in mid air.

17. Garet Jax

Garet Jax Well-Known Member

Playing as a Scout on Conquest (my favorite map so even better), I had two friends playing Scientists that were cycling Nucleons and they kept giving them to me. I had 36 kills and didn't die once despite the entire team coming after me.

18. ShadowXD

ShadowXD Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Meleeing a scientist out the air with the destroyer's bear claw.

19. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

That would be amazing.

He thinks Meta is dead, when suddenly, EPIC MUSIC! Meta rises back up and kills them all! :lol 

20. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    Another awesome moment yesterday playing team deathmatch as scientist:

At the start of the game I had the energon recharger. Immediately afterward, the enemies started swamping the place and the battle is joined.

I activated the energon recharger and then engaged a Titan. the Titan tried to whirlwind me but I prevailed by outsmarting him and took him down. During that fight there was already someone shooting me from behind, a destroyer. I still had an energon recharger, turned around and engaged the destroyer. He too went down. There was another Titan walking up. By this time my energon recharger was gone. But as I was engaging him I was dashing, flipping to the sides all the time I was shooting at him and him shooting back and missing. When it was done I killed him. My shield and health were already down and just about that time a scout came up shooting. Thankfully another fellow scientist was there, activated his healing ability and brought my health back up. I engaged the scout and ended up putting him down. I noticed when i looked around that my other team mates were around lol. But that was one of my awesome plays.