Funny and/or awesome things you've done in WFC/FOC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love doing that with scouts as they're driving away. Like, you think you can get away? NOPE.

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just went 20-2 with the Titan on conquest. F the crapmaker, energon harvester's where it's at right now. That and w.wind can clear a node of kids that gang up on you. I know I had to piss off someone that time, I got a few "humiliation" notices. I don't usually do so well, so I better brag while I can!

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Today in FoC me and this other guy were running around one of those giant poles tryin to get each other. He was a Destroyer. I was an Infiltrator so I kept using cloak and we'd keep running around, then switch directions and switch again and again. It literally lasted about 3 minutes. He eventually got me but it was hilarious.

4. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Haha, thanks i edited it myself. Are you referring to my sig or the game itself?

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Whenever I end up spending a lot of time trying to kill enemies out in the open, I get ambushed from behind while I'm preoccupied with the first guy.
    If you spend too long trying to kill someone out in the open, just run.

6. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

I've pwned so much in WFC I can't even remember how many crazy things I did. One awesome thing I do remember was playing as a leader, I saw an enemy pretty far away across the map on level ground as me, so I transform into my truck mode and boost all the way over to where he is. I then jump in the air as a truck, transform in midair, land as a robot while sliding towards him, and finally melee him to death with one hit from my energon axe. He was obviously on low health at that point but that one moment just stuck out to me as pure win.

7. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

killed someone with the orbital pistol... made me laugh. :D 

8. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It was kind of a hidden area though. And yea, usually I'd leave but I was laughing so hard and found it so funny that I stayed.

9. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

Well there was that moment yesterday when I was finally hitting my stride as a Destroyer, I popped up out of vehicle mode, a Scientist was running towards me, and I immediately gave him a Riot Cannon shot to the face...parts everywhere, I tell you.

Then there was the quad kill I got on Saturday when I started playing the demo. Playing Infiltrator (yeah, I know, OP class), was trying out an Energon Recharger I found when someone finds me. And then someone else finds me. And enemies just keep finding me. Next thing I know, everyone around me is parts and my recharger fills my health again before running out, and I'm in vehicle mode getting the hell out of there before more enemies throw themselves at me.

10. ARQ

ARQ Banned

In the FOC demo I was playing death match as a scientist and was shot at by another scientist, so cue this LONG ASS chase through the map, dodging through corridors going through windows all the while trying to kill him. It ended in one of the halls as we both transformed and had a shoot out where I came out on top :D 

11. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

FoC, Team Deathmatch, I'm about to get descoverd by two destroyers and a soldier walking together, with only a cloak for help. I rush in, taking care of the soldier in front. After taking care of him, I luckily find an intercooler. I sneak around them while cloaked, finish one leader with a melee, and the other didn;t have time to escape my Path Blaster.

[​IMG]

12. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The FOC demo is the first game i've played on xbox live, so im feel pretty newb when it comes to aiming with a controller (i've been in some of the top PVP guilds in the MMOs i participated in, but i've put in SO MUCH MORE TIME with a mouse and keyboard)

but anyways, i was playing as a destroyer yesterday, and had been hunting a scientist around the map. I Caught up to him in a firefight with someone else from my team, and as i rolled up he transformed and tried to fly away from both of us, he came right at me, and i connected a destroyer uppercut with the underside of his jetmode and killed him.

13. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I love landing awesome melees.

14. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

Or when said melees land on you.

You ever get kicked by a titan, son?

15. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    And now he's got a new foot.

EDIT: I lawled at your sig.

16. Driftveil

I'm making it my job to make all prominent members of this board's signature images into my own to show gratitude in accepting my.....newness.

17. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    :lolol 

18. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol me next for sig rework!

19. Driftveil

I beat you to it. I'm doing it right now.

20. BloodRavenX91

BloodRavenX91 Decepticon War Hero

I've had a lot of awesome and hilarious memories, but the funniest one would have to be something that happened the other day on the FOC demo. So im a destroyer, fighting another destroyer, and he backs himself into a wall, after taking a lot of my gunfire, then he plants a energon shield and shoots right away, so i plant my shield inside of his shield instantly, and he kills himself with the riot cannon.