funniest thing you've heard during MP on a TF game

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Grimlock22, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

The funniest thing I've heard was when me and friends were playing WFC and someone shouted at our enimes "you'll never stop at one I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" I real loled at that

2. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

I always laugh or at least snicker when I hear a headshot in FoC/WfC. One time this Titan was shooting at me then DING, no more head. It was awesome.

3. SlagSwoopSnarl

SlagSwoopSnarl BUT PRAHM.

How DARE you laugh at your own death, this is serious business, y'know!? :mad 

I remember this one time in WFC where I was in a team that only had 1 prime mode player while the other had 3 prime mode players. Strangely enough, we thrashed them. Towards the end of the match, some loudmouthed kid joined the match and started complaining about the supposed 'fact' that his team should be winning because it had the majority of primes. It was funny to listen to.

4. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Ya this is always funny if he were on my team I'd find him and blast him or just shout shut the f**k up you annoying little child

5. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

I was talking about his head...but yeah, it's pretty funny when my head is gone too. :p  I also laugh sometimes when I'm blown to pieces and they get sent spiraling sky high.

6. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was called a aimbot hacker on X-box live. That was pretty hilarious :D 

7. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Haha, same here. His name was 'Madnuker' it was hilarious. Me and another friend sent him an invite and he had no idea what the hell he was talking about. I guess nowadays if you're more then mediocre at a video game you're considered a hacker.

8. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I heard someone singing 'The Touch' through his mic. He was actually pretty good. :lol 

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Pleasantly, I haven't heard much from people on the mic's, so I'll share a story from WFC.

Some kid kept whining about how he was the leader of my team, since he was playing with an Optimus chassis. The hilarious thing was, he kept yelling at us, "Autobots, roll out! No! Wait for when I say it!" "Hey! Come protect me! I'm Optimus!" "I didn't say 'Open Fire' yet! Stop shooting!" By the end of the match (which we lost) he was I don't know how many deaths in zero kills.

"You Autobots are gay! You made us lose! This isn't a game! This is like Modern Warfare 2! Come ON you guys all suck!"

-_- Kids. You know, it's pretty easy to see why parents get onto their kids about being addicted to games.

10. Jazz2012

Jazz2012 Member

Besides the kid that sounded like he was chewing on a rawhide bone, this is the funniest thing that I've heard... It was late night on WFC team death match, this annoying kid was talking crap to everyone on there, had been for numerous matches. Then, while while in the lobby waiting for the match to begin you hear his dad come into the room and say "Do you know what time it is, you're done!" and the kid replies "But I've been staying up this late since schools been out."....name disappears off the screen. Needless to say, I got a pretty good laugh out of that one, and so did everyone else that was on there.

11. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

It's funnier in Transformers 2, especially when you're a Decepticon. It's basically the same as this, exept Grindor (or Optimus) screams "HEADSHOT!".

12. Vectorwave

Vectorwave Member

I was playing Headhunter on Sewers where someone saw that one of the enemies had 6 sparks and said N***A GOT DA GAME CHANGA BABY!!! SIX SPAWKS!!!

13. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    Not sure if this applies, but I was playing escalation, and a strange glitch caused Megatron to forget how to count while announcing the next wave. The booming voice of Fred Tatasciore echoed, "NEXT WAVE BEGINS IN FOUR, FIVE, THREE, TWO, ONE!"

14. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I think he meant the Titan's head...

That happened to me!