Funky Ass KO Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

so check it out, I bought a ton of stuff from KOtoys.com about 3 weeks or so ago.
    I had Wheeljack sittin on the shelf and last night was bored so I put his stickers on. I go to put on the last fuffin sticker and his left arm pin bar thing literally falls apart like butter in my hands. I kept calm while admitting to myself how fuckin pissed I was. But I didnt throw anything. Im ok.
    I cant fix it, if it was anythin else I probably could, but not this piece.....
    So, I email them, try online help, wtf should I do? Hes stuck in friggin car mode whoopteedo.
    He arrived not even boxed,I had to assemble it myself. His missiles were all over the box I had to find them.
    Also. Am I trippin, or does the Blue Swoop have like....Lead in it? Im asking seriously. I can taste something in my mouth since I had it, and my fingers tingled after touchin his chest :( 

Oh and the sticker for that Swoop on the box, yes they put a shiny ass sticker on it, was crooked so it looks tacky. It was bent on the corner badly.

Will they put a new flat regular Swoop box in there with my next order as well as a new Wheeljack or at least his arm? Or am I just screwed?

That sucks. I have 5 more about to arrive, and I want to order Prowl and Sludge tonight.

Any input?

edit: The Shockwave was nice and tight and awesome, but when u transform it, my legs are looser than my old shackwave. I guess I dont care but that was disappointing as shit

2. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

Why did you have him in your mouth?

3. Tampalicious

come on dude. No, of course not,I bought it to place triumphantly on the shelf with the box and stuff. I also ordered Red Faced Slag. I also got the same feeling from my Delicate Warrior a few days earlier. Just by having it out, and I mean my Encores didnt do that.
    This is a serious question

Edit: Also not to get sidetracked, will they send me a replacement piece?

Edit: Its like a tingle on my tongue when I breathe

4. sh002

sh002 Banned

sorry but that was funny. i can picture your avatar pic of randal asking this.

they're ko's. you can't expect the best from them. for all you know they can be made out of soap instead of plastic.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    You're fingers tingled?

Made me laugh.

6. Tampalicious

When I took Swoop out the box and pulled his chest apart to transform him, Then my fingers were slightly buzzing. Ive held thousands of toys, Im asking if anyone else can confirm should I keep them in the box, throw them out or what? I really enjoy the product but if its not safe I mean wtf.
    Saying fingers, chest all that other shit, how else am I supposed to describe it. Hella funny

7. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So, the part where the pin goes into fell apart? Totally? Any pics?

8. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

Are you sure you're not having a stroke? If you decide to throw it out, I'll take it! I have no regard for my personal safety!

9. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    You answered your own question friend. Knock Offs will always have something a little wrong or off. It sucks that it fell apart, but I never expect high quality where KOs are concerned.

Tingling is never good. Unless it's with someone you love.

10. Tampalicious

The Wheeljack doesnt smell funny, nor do any others Ive got from them. Just Swoop so far.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Heres a pic, Ive got Wheeljack layin on his side. You can see, all I did was go to rotate the arm,as needed for transformation, it was like I said as if it just fell to nothingness in my hands. And yes,I think I had a stroke deep down inside and I felt that Joker rising in me, but like I said, what the fuck its just a 30 dollar toy from a 3 week wait, that I thoroughly enjoyed lookin at before I oh my god, decided to look at it.
    Fuck that shit,
    What happens whenI want to transform Sunstreaker, Mirage, an Sideswipe?

And no u cant have my toy

11. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

dude if i was handling a toy and had a noticeable physical reaction to it I would get rid of it.

c'mon man....its a toy, and your fingers are buzzing?

12. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Why do people keep making threads asking what kotoys is going to do for them with their damaged stuff? He has a msg board that you can ask these types of things on and has several ways of contacting him. It sucks your stuff fell apart but you should ask kotoys about this stuff.

13. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    Hmmm....that looks really weird. I don't know what to tell ya. Can you put it back together more or less?

14. Tampalicious

Im gonna open him up later on, and see what I can do. The pin is pretty small, and it broke right on the corner. I may just leave him in car mode, he looks sweet in the box, sometimes I dont open them anyway.
    And I was just voicing my opinion, so others can weigh their options before buying. I heard on ebay (youtube i mean) he had shitty legs and couldnt stand. Mine stands just fine. Just gotta fix that arm or let it be
    Same thing as complaining about a pizza place or whatever. Plus alot of you guys have kids. Im actually really not trying to be a dick here, but whatever

15. Tampalicious

I just spoke to them again, they are supposedly sending spare replacement parts. Transistors are crossed. Ordered Prowl an Sludge yeee!!!
    They told me to trim Swoops launchers, we'll see....

16. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    Good luck. I know I ordered the Rainmakers from them as well as all 3 chromed seekers. Each one has their own "loose" parts, but nothing that can't be remedied so I'm more or less happy with em.

17. Tampalicious

nice. Like I said, it was just dumb luck to be such a hard to fix piece. Otherwise I woulda thrown somethin together, but his arm hangs in such a way that it just has to be secure.
    I just noticed how awesome it still is to simply have the figure again, with the nice little parts I never had. He's a sweet vehicle, plus its kinda like he blew his arm up with that launcher an just stuck his arm in place to transform,I can see that. No worries. But still concerned about the lead thing, but whatever, We all must die sometime

18. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My KO Shockwave has the same problem with the legs, but I did'nt care. I was still happy with it.

19. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky beepboopbop

Err.......... Did you say lead that stuff that drove people insane like the madhatter?

20. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Just check again if you have the same problem, touch Swoop, and see if you have a tingling feeling :lol