Funko POP! Vinyl Figures / Bobbleheads

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

The 100 ones are tempting, but I hate these things.

2. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

I so want the Jimi Hendrix.

Hopefully the Pop! rocks line continues.

Would love to see:

Freddie Mercury
    Johnny Cash
    Ronnie James Dio

3. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Found the Target exclusive Tyrant. I really want to see how the other version looks, because this one is pretty funky with the white skin and eyes.

4. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Still has the white eyes (which is accurate to the source material) but the skin is the proper blue hue.

Glow in the dark stuff usually tends to be lighter in my experience to make it glow better. He does have a pretty awesome glow.

5. Dachande

News Credits:
    Good point about the eyes, and I haven't experienced the glow yet to appreciate the paleness. I do kind of wish they'd have gone with a pale blue instead, but this one still looks good.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm really starting to dig into the Dragon Ball franchise here recently, so while I was out with a friend I picked up one of the POP! vinyls that randomely showed up at a local Walmart. My original plan was to pick up Krillin, but I ended up going with Bulma instead. I've currently seen more of her character, and she tends to get less merch than Krillin from what I've seen. Also, when looking at the long list of DBZ figures they've done, Krillin isn't exactly the top of my list of ones I want to get.

She's a really nicely made figure. Not sure if I'll display her in-box or out. I'll likely track down a Goku in the future, since he's the only other Dragon Ball character they made, so I'll probably just keep her in-box till then.

7. Scypris

Scypris Fire in another hole!

News Credits:
    Ill get the Rugrats pops and Catdog. Not much else really interesting for me

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Keep in mind that Super Sayan Goku is a LootCrate Exclusive item, so you have to go to their vault and buy the whole Crate to get him. It's about $30 or so IIRC.

9. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Stopped at a local Goodwill store the other day. They always have these little plastic bags of random toys put together for $1.99 each. I was going through the bags and I come across a Pop! Marvel Logan figure from 2013. I figured for $2 I'd pick it up. Got home and looked it up on ebay. Yowzer. I didn't think he'd be worth that much.

10. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. infinite_virtue

infinite_virtue Well-Known Member

Those kinds of surprises are always great! Haha.

I found Rita and the new Logan with Bone Claws today:

[​IMG]

12. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
  13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actually, you can get Super Saiyan Goku on Amazon for just over ten bucks. The LootCrate exclusive you're referring to is a variant of SS Goku with shiny golden hair instead of the flat yellow hair that the retail version has.

A friend of mine who works at a Walmart I rarely get out to found a DB Goku, so he's going to grab it for me when he gets off work tomorrow. Sooner than I was planning/expecting to get a Goku, but it'll be nice to have that line complete.

Question for those who have the Dragon Ball version of Goku, is he at all removeable from nimbus? I've looked up many reviews for the figure, and not a single one even tried or brought it up. I'm not expecting it to, I'm going to get him regardles, but it would be cool a cool feature.

14. infinite_virtue

infinite_virtue Well-Known Member

The LootCrate one you are referring to is actually the metallic variant as mentioned by Ravenxl7. It's also currently available by itself from the LootVault: Loot Crate EXCLUSIVE Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Goku POP! from Funko

$15USD before shipping and what not. You could probably find some discount codes to make it cheaper too.

15. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Decided to pick up Ash from Ash vs Evil Dead.

Really into the television show and movies.

Just waiting on a pre-order for Jimi Hendrix.

16. Dachande

News Credits:
    Well, they are now on my list. They'd probably be in the small group of Funkos I'll actually open just to take pics of.

Saw the Hot Topic Tyrant and passed. Not different enough from the Target one for me.
    I went to buy the RE7 game at Target, and asked about the free Tyrant offer they have in their ad (figured I'd get a spare). The store person said they only got three figures in, and since they weren't street-dated, they sold before the game was released. Instead, they took $14 off the game price, so that was cool. Glad I did get the exclusive figure when I did though, or I'd have been disappointed.

Also got the GameStop exclusive Fallout 4 Liberty Prime. Man, I hate paying $20 after taxes for a $14 figure.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Got the Goku my friend picked up for me, and he looks great. It's not a deal breaker, but I do kinda wish he was removable from nimbus. Kinda like the Star Wars bobbleheads and their stands. I'll definitely be getting some of the DBZ vinyls eventually, but I'll probably wait till later this year. I wish they did a DBZ version of Bulma.

My collection is now up to 14 POP! vinyls, and still has a 1:1 ratio of male to female characters. Not exactly intentional on my part, but it's something I find interesting. I'm kinda curious to see how long I'll be able to keep that ratio going.

18. ABCofRama

ABCofRama Member

I want to buy Overwatch Funko PoP , I need a specific one (attached a sample pic in post) for WidowMaker, the local store is not getting this one any more. Is there any where I can buy then under 6 USD (most online shops have them for about 10) . I googled a few stores but not sure how legit they are...

Update: Ok here is one example, I found this blog for Overwatch Merchandise they have the required items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  19. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    $6? Pops are usually $10 or even $12 for commons, which that Widowmaker is.

20. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only have a handful of Pops as random gifts over the past few years... But the upcoming Kingdom Hearts line has me super excited and I don't want to miss out on them. So would like to pre-order them.

Gamestop supposedly is already allowing you to in-store, though I can't find them on their website yet. Any other places I should be keeping an eye on for pre-ordering?