Fan Art: fun with the allspark

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Banzaitron, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Banzaitron

Banzaitron New Member

Autobots, Decepticons, Cybertronians, Lend me your audio and visual receptors. I come with a request to the artists among us, those gifted with the ability to render images of ink, paper, computer graphics, and other media.

I come with a request:

Every time I'm typing on my laptop in class, I envision what it would be like if My laptop got zapped by the Allspark and came to life.

I would love to see what that would look like. Problem is, I CAN'T DRAW!

So I ask you fan artists out there to think about the allsparks effects on cars, soda machines and cellphones and draw any other cool objects the allspark could mess around with.

I can't offer a prize, but I think it'd be awesome to see what you guys can come up with.

object suggestions:
    Laptop
    PDA
    Watch
    bluetooth headset
    laser pointer
    computer mouse.
    etc.

No pressure guys, but do a favor for a fellow TF fan, and have some fun with the ol' allspark.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Here's a lazer pointer I whipped-up in MS paint.

[​IMG]

By the way, WELCOME!!:) 

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    A watch!

[​IMG]

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I'd love to do up gadgets and such that came to life by the power of the Allspark, but... I can't draw TFs well. Somebody give me lessons!!!

5. RoastDude

RoastDude Constructicon

Here is an attached file. I whipped it up in about fifteen minutes with MS Paint. It turns into be an Ipod touch. The screen turns into the main wings, part of the frame turns into the small wings. The button is on its chest, and the rest of the frame/parts of the backside turns into leg and head armour, and the rest of the backsde folds up and turns into the abdomin.

Attached Files: