Fun with legends class ravage

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by HoosierDaddy, May 2, 2011.

1. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    Well, I have made it well known that i hate mono eye (except Shocwave that is where it belongs) on most transformers, none more-so that Ravage. I have a couple legends Raveges and decided to custom his face to give him a more panther look with two eyes. I made him to mimic a little more G1. I sat for a couple weeks wondering what I could do to customize the second one because i wanted to do something different. Finally my 9 year old daughter (who loves TFs especially female ones) said "why don't you make him look like Cheetor". I hugged her and said that would be a great idea and it would be cool if I could pull it off. So Started.

Now, I am just getting started in customizing/repainting TFs so obviously these aren't perfect so i'm sure many of you will make fun of my handy work or lack thereof but I wanted to post these and get some feed back. Do you like them? Hate them? Waste of time? Meh?

And was wondering if anyone has toyed with the idea of doing something with their legends Ravage, I'd like to hear ideas and see pics.

I know I'll leave the black ones name Ravage but haven't though of a name for the yellow one yet. i want to make him an autobout sorta an anti Ravage. Maybe I could just stick with Cheetor?

Any thought or feedback are welcome positive or negative. I'm trying to learn so critism is the best way to work on my shortfalls. Hope you like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AutobotBee

AutobotBee Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Oh I like them! I never did like the single-eyed thing ravage had going on. Those look great!

3. BombSquad

BombSquad Lies! It's all lies!

News Credits:
    awesome

4. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

For a first attempt that aint bad! And I like the duo eye look you've done. :) 

I think for the future, if you plan on making another cheetor like this one (or a Tigertron style one maybe?) you could be more selective with the spots (or stripes) so that they bring out the details of the sculpt more.

5. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

I'm diggin' the cheetah (-or) paint job. I have an extra Ravage, may have to do something along those lines, maybe a white tiger.