Fun little do in shooters and overall any action games.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Nov 9, 2011.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I dont know if you guys notice this, but a lot of times in a game, the enemy AI actually react, because you react. Just to be funny, I'll at times charge into a group of enemies and then immediately hands off the controller.

There usually is a brief moment of utter stupidity that happens. I've had formations of soldiers with shield and spears surround me and rub up along each other. There were elite soldiers who forgot how to fire their guns, I've had snipers who's hit ratio dropped down to 20%. You get the idea.

So just for fun, try it out, go right in a action game of sorts and then just go hands off.

Keep in mind this isn't something to always happen, and it typically only lasts for a few seconds.

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I've noticed that sometimes in Arkham City the thugs will be like 'It's Batman!' but if you don't immediately attack they just stand there for a bit.

Even if there's five or six baddies and one or two of them exhibit that behavior its kind of funny.

3. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I love it when I get into a Gears 3 match against mostly bots. Their "tactics" of running around in circles and hugging cover as you walk up to gib them is hilarious.