Fun has left the building...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

That won't work, we share the same computer, he leaves at 430, I come in at 5

2. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WTF? He touched your suff without your permission? That's rude and uncalled for. What will he say if he was in your shoes? What if he has something you don't like can you do the same thing? It should be equal treatment if it's your space then it should be yours. I'm not being violent but that person could use some smackdown once in a while. You should consider getting another cube.

3. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So you share a computer and are not there at the same time?

Here is a fun one. Take a screen shot of the computers desk top, make that the wall paper then hide all the icons. He'll go nuts clicking on stuff.

4. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

That sucks. I want to put TFs on my desk at work, but I'm afraid the old people will be scared of them. I swear, you change anything and they freak out. I can only imagine the horror that would ensue by bringing colorful robots into the office. They'll all be hiding their medication.

Sometimes I wish I worked with younger people... :lol 

5. Seth Buzzard

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Test the waters, bring in one small one see how it goes.

6. TheIncredibleHulk

Yeah, I'm already planning on doing that. We have individual logins for the computers, so we log off when we're done. But sometimes, people forget to log off. I just have to wait.

7. TheIncredibleHulk

Yeah, I think I'm going to end up requesting another cube, or force him to request one.

8. Seth Buzzard

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some times little things over time can really get to a person. Always leave the desk chair all the way up or down so he has to august it, that can get nerve racking. Take away all the pens at the end of your shift. Take the staples out of the stapler. Leave an empty can or warper on the desk. Just moving something that has always been in one spot over and over can really bug out cretin people.

9. TheIncredibleHulk

Yeah, from what I hear, he's a neat freak. I'm going to start moving shit around when I go back in Monday evening

10. Seth Buzzard

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Leave a post it note that says "I love you" on the monitor every day.

11. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

How many of you guys take Transformers to work? I would be afraid of them disappearing.

12. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

You gotta share a cubicle with this douche?

I recommend being VERY flatulent.

13. TheIncredibleHulk

:lolol 

14. TheIncredibleHulk

I've never really had any problems before this. Some of my buddies did like to put them in to sexual positions. I'd fix them, and the next day, Classics Dev would be doing Prime from behind again. But it never bothered me. I always got a kick out of their creativity.

15. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    he's about 60? find some old tin cars and some other old crap from his era.

Or as another option, get some TFs that aren't easily recognizable as being TFs. like reflector, or one of the real gears. What he doesn't know won't hurt you.

16. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This might be a stupid idea, but it just might be crazy enough to work!

Maybe we shouldn't resort to pranks so early.

Is there any chance you could actually be friends with this person and find a common ground that you both can agree on? what stuff does he like? What would he like to decorate the cube with?

Someone can't just be all piss-poor Mr.bland can they? The dude's gotta be interested in something? Classic cars, military aircraft, etc?

Maybe you should both find something you both like and allow that thing to be displayed in the cube.

What if he likes hotrods, maybe then you and your friends could introduce him to hotrod transformers?

17. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

Damn Buzzbeak, you seem like you have done this before :lol 

If this guy is such an ass, then he deserves to be messed with.

If he doesn't like transformers, then buy a shit-ton of transformers posters and line your cube with them. Make sure he can see them from every angle.

18. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If all else fails,

Switch the letters on the keyboard but remember to keep a list on hand to decode or reconfigure them when you need to type for yourself.

You could also make the screensaver and background transformers ones.

And change the homepage on the internet browser to Transformers.com where you have that loud explosion sound!

But really, you should just try to be friends with the guy until you do the cube-rotation switch. Then things may be more in your favor.

19. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Dude, go over your bosses head, and file a complaint in HR against the douchebag who touched your stuff. I leave some TFs at work for decoration and for the occaisonal break time disctraction. So far I've heard nothing, but in one "general" department meeting my new-to-me-again (I've had her before) supervisor said she didn't like distractionary material at desks. This includes puzzles, crosswords, and the like. But, I don't TF my toys very often while at work.

As for them disappearing? They are the extras, the "disposable" figures as it would be and those if they get broken, or stolen, I would be upset but realize I accepted the risk when I took them in.

If your boss' boss won't do anything, mess with the guy. If he doesn't like your Transformers, do this. Find one of the BIG movie cardboard cutouts and place it in your area, on your side. If he touches your property, when he's gone, start messing with his. If he puts ANY of your stuff in the garbage, put ALL of his stuff in the garbage AND poor some juise or something messy over it. When he comes back and gets in your face say "hey, I don't know who did that. I think it is the new company policy forbiding any desk personalization and the new(est) boss did it. I heard him/her say that if anyone is caught with any personal items out, that they'd be fired and have their belongings confiscated." I'd get some friends to go along with you and have wait to go speak with the supervisor. When he comes back, have you and your friends change your story making him seem crazy.

20. mpdb6

mpdb6 Active Member

If you and he are not there together why not take them out when you're there and then put 'em away when you leave.

If you had to share a cublicle with a woman who had a bunch of barbie dolls or something like that you might not want to have them there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.