Fun has left the building...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Today I was informed that I can't have my Transformers in my cube at work.

For some reason, my work makes us bid on new shifts every couple months. With that, comes switching cubes. So, I have a new cube-mate, who apparently, doesn't like my TF's. So, I walk in this morning, and I find them gone, he stuffed them into the desk. When I asked him about it, he said he didn't like them and that they were "visually distracting".

I had heard that he had a problem with them since he found out that he was going to have to share cubes with me. He's been running his mouth to other staff about them, saying I'm wierd and that he was going to throw them in the trash. So, Tuesday night when I told by a supervisor to move my stuff over to my new cube, I asked the supervisor about them. He had no problem with them, even laughed about it it, and told me that I should just "pull rank" if he says something.

So, today when he refused to put them back, I contacted the same supervisor, to have him speak to him. Instead, I'm told by the supervisor, that I need to take them home. WTF?! I've had TF's in my cube for a year and a half. This guy's been here for 4 months, just passed his probation. Everybody in the building decorates his or her cube as they see fit, but because this guy has a problem with "toys", I can't. Pisses me off to no end.

So, now, I have my TF's in a couple buddies' cubes, until I get another cube, which could be like 3 months. I don't want to bring them home, since alot of people like them. I'm plotting my revenge, any ideas?

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

That's too bad, give them to me.

3. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    Damn that guy is weird. I could see if you had rap music leaking out of your headphones or were spilling Cheeto's all over his desk, but they are essentially the equivalent of colorful paperweights :p 

I'm surprised you didn't bitch him out for hiding things on your desk, toys or otherwise.

4. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    He knows you hate him, right? Because if it was me, he sure as hell would.

5. TheIncredibleHulk

I could barely speak this morning. I was so pissed off. I know if I had actually said something, I would have cussed him out and gotten fired. I would have lost my temper, and would have had no control over my mouth. I was literally shaking.

Thats why I went to the supervisor, figured he'd back me up. Guess I was wrong

6. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Buy a bunch of feeder mice and leave him in his shit to find. They're tiny and cheap.

7. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm. Was this guy a jock in high school, perchance? Sounds like the kind of behavior I'd expect from one of them.

No offense to any former jocks that are here. You're clearly cool enough to renounce your former ways if you're at TFW.

8. TheIncredibleHulk

This guy's got to be pushing 60. The fact that he's surrounded by 20 and 30 year olds is weird enough

9. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

complain about something he has....

i dont like that framed picture of you and your wife that you keep around...or something, lol

10. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blech. He's just a bitter old man then.

I like what OmegaScourge suggested...does he have anything interesting on his desk?

11. TheIncredibleHulk

He doesn't have anything on the desk. There was nothing except for the TFs. And they were out of the way, behind the monitor.

12. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

Personally, I'd take his shit and shove it in the trash, then if he asked about it tell him you didn't like the way it looked.

Asking you to remove them is one thing. Messing with your shit is crossing the line.

13. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Time to start doing the stuff Jim does to Dwight.

14. TheIncredibleHulk

I think that's what pisses me off the most. He didn't come to me, he just thru them in the drawer.

I think I'm going to make a trip to Spencer's tomorrow, maybe find a Dethklok poster or something....

15. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Bitch about anything and everything he decorates his side of the cube with. Everything is visually distracting to you now. You must made comments at lest 3 times a day.

...but not your boss, you don't want to become that guy, just bitch to him. If he doesn't have any decorations then he go after things he dose, like type to load or his hair cut distracts you, he smells funny.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  16. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

Ex-lax Mocha, maybe then he'll ge t the hint.

17. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    sounds like this guy needs some TF wallpapers put onto his computer's desktop.

18. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    just stick a sandwich in the back of one of his drawers.After a week or two the smell will drive him nuts.just make sure to hide it really well.Or superglue some keys on his keyboard multiple times and he will get yelled at for breaking keyboards.

19. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    Are you in a union? Complain to a union rep that the supervisor told you one thing and did another. Complain to supervisor's boss. Threaten to sue for descrimination. You are being discriminated against because you collect or display toys. You have many official avenues to take. I know because I have worked in cubes and am also in management. That, or fart. A LOT.

20. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    what transformers are you talking about?
    legends
    deluxes
    leaders
    supreme

if they are huge i can kind of see where he's coming from

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.