Full week coming up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Oct 26, 2007.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Next week is packed full for me next week.

On Sunday, we'll finish moving into our new house.
    Here's pics I took of it:
    http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/ultron4898/housepics/

Monday, the unpacking begins....

Tuesday, we go to court with our soon to be ex landlords. What fun that'll be.....

Wednesday, I finally get my high speed internet back! Its pretty sad when you work for the cable company and still can't afford the prices.....

Thursday, I start a new second job.

I pretty much got suspended from my other second job because my CPR and First Aid certifications ran out, and since there's classes only once a month, I'd have to wait till the middle of November to take the classes. Can't afford that, and I've been getting pissed off at the company's policies anyways. Back in July, when my grandmother died, my supervisor felt it was necessary to remind me that I needed to find someone to cover my shifts. They have a policy where if you call off, you have to find someone to work for you. Which is fine to cut back on calloffs, but have a little fricking sympathy!

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nice little place. Hope court goes fairly and you get a breather after it's all over.

3. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Moved into the new place

The new house is awesome. We were afraid we wouldn't have heat yet for a few days. There's no major natural gas company in the area, just some dude that owns some gas wells and supply's gas to people. He's being a dick and wants statements from our previous gas provided so he can "evaluate" them or a $300 deposit before he turns the gas on. We got a surprise yesterday when the hot water tank turned on, appearantly, the landlord paid the deposit on his own and we just have to have it changed over to our name.

I had to figure out the heating system, its baseboard heat, and uses a boiler to supply the heat. Had to figure how to turn that on but it works great and really heats the house up good. Needed it last night, it was freezing!