Full-Tilt's Gun Price Check

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Primeconvoy1, May 24, 2011.

1. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I started sorting through my extra G1 accessories to put on my sale/trade thread, and noticed I have an extra weapon that goes to Full-Tilt from the Trypticon toy.

I checked Ebay to see if there was an average price for this piece. This is the only one that I saw so far:

TRYPTICON FULL TILT TINY LASER GUN G1 TRANSFORMERS | eBay

Wow! Does it really go for that much???

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    The last ones I was tracking went in the $30-50 dollar range, if I recall correctly, but it's a while since I've thought about completing my Trypticon.

I might be interested in it depending on what you decide you want for it. ;) 

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, $35-$45 is a decent range. Pissed that I can't find mine from my childhood anywhere. I know I saw it floating around when I wasn't collecting Transformers for two decades. I should take another look for it.

4. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. $125 for Full Tilt's gun, that's pretty crazy by any standards. If this was the only available option to replace that gun, I'd definitely wait a little longer to see if a better deal came along.

Then again, I once bought a single lot containing a complete Trypticon (which I already had without Full-Tilt's gun) and a Metroplex (which I also already owned), just because Full Tilt's gun was included. That whole lot cost me $175, I believe...

5. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  6. Mr. Ginrai

Mr. Ginrai Godmaster

No, and it is absolutely ludicrous that it is. Just another desperate moron who can't wait another day or another month to find the part they need at the correct price. These idiots are the ones that ruin G1 for the rest of us. It is a tough part, but it should be in the $30-50 range all day long, $60 on a really, really good day but even that is pushing it. There are much rarer parts that sell for less, this one just has continued demand plus the higher price of a "complete" trypticon lately to drive it. Still doesn't warrant the huge increase in price though, and hopefully the pricing will level off quickly.

I should tell you that that one is the SECOND one to sell that high recently. A week or two earlier one sold on a bidding auction for $124 change plus shipping. Wheeljackslab prices off most recent sale, so he put one up for that much and it sold. There is another one up for a BIN of $125 and another one that is the gun and full tilt that was a BIN of $165 but has been lowered to $150. Still nuts.

Here is my take on this, as I can't stand to watch it any longer:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ying-g1-items-hurting-us-all.html#post6087164

7. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That price is outrageous. For that tiny gun? I've taken dumps that have more detail than that thing.

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Yeah, but I doubt anyone would pay more than fifty bucks for it.

9. Mr. Ginrai

Mr. Ginrai Godmaster

See, you said exactly what i said in post #6 above: "$30-50 all day and $60 on a really really good day". And this is exactly what I am trying to illustrate in my other thread that I linked to above as well.