Full Instructions for Diaclone Battle Convoy

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Red Lion Convoy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Red Lion Convoy

Red Lion Convoy Active Member

[​IMG]

When I first got Diaclone Battle Convoy during June 2008, I was so disappointed that it didin't come with instructions and paperwork which is a real shame because I've been having trouble putting which stickers on where inside the trailer for Diaclone Battle Convoy.

If anyone has a Diaclone Battle Convoy with instructions, can you please send the scanned the photos to a Diaclone fan page that I set up on Facebook and it would really mean alot.

Thank you guys very much for taking the time to read this thread

All the best for 2012 from Red Lion Convoy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have Takara's Dialcone (Movie) Ultra Magnus, but I guess he has a different sticker sheet than Diaclone Battle Convoy?

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I think battle convoy is the Optimus version. Powered convoy is the Magnus mold.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Correct, mixed up the Convoys. Doh. So, then Battle Convoy has different internal trailer stickers than Optimus Prime?

5. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    You realise that keeping the original Diaclone sticker sheet intact would be a way better idea than tracking down an instruction sheet so you can apply them, right?

6. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. Red Lion Convoy

That's true but the was some writing on both stickers for the Diaclone Powered Convoy was not featured in the G1 Ultra Magnus release along with the Diaclone number plate as his belt buckle which is a real shame. I've contacted Reprolabels a while ago.

8. Red Lion Convoy

That's true but I wish that Takara Tomy would do a Diaclone Battle Convoy reissue in honor of the 30th Anniversary of Transformers in 2014.

What do you recon?

9. Red Lion Convoy

VERY VERY IMPORTANT

I'm talking about the Diaclone Battle Convoy stickers actually because I visitied the tf-1 website and I found out that the Diaclone pictures show you which sticker for (i.e. Diaclone Jazz, Diaclone Prowl, Diaclone Sideswipe, etc. goes where). I know that Diaclone Battle Convoy is very, very pricy, very, very rare and very, very hard to find so If anyone has a Diaclone Battle Convoy stickers for Diaclone Battle Convoy can you please add some scanned photos to the Diaclone fanpage I've set up on Facebook.

I'm still having trouble with the stickers for the Diaclone Battle Convoy trailer (I know the stickers for the Diaclone Battle Convoy Robot are easy along with the Diaclone numberplate for Battle Convoy which says something like "55263Z DIACLONE in black letters and lime green block and Highway B4377 in lime green capital letters and a sliver block" and the lights for G1 Roller are applied onto Diaclone Battle Convoy before 1984 and I also know that the sticker that says "BC Keeps Diaclone Truckin" goes at the back of G1 Optimus Prime's Diaclone trailer as its back bumper but the inside of the Diaclone Battle Convoy trailer I'm still having trouble with.

I would really, really, really, really, really appreciate it and this would also mean alot to a fellow Transformers fan.

Thank you guys very much for taking the time to read this important message and I also realise that nostalgia is important.

All the best

Red Lion Convoy

10. Red Lion Convoy

G1 Optimus Prime (Diaclone Battle Convoy)

[​IMG]

I do have my own Image of G1 Optimus Prime only this time they show you which sticker goes where on Diaclone Battle Convoy but where does sticker 14 go If G1 Optimus Prime (originally known as Diaclone Battle Convoy at the time has no silver block for G1 Roller until 1984)?

If anyone knows, can you please post it because it very, very important and that would mean alot because I got a bit confused about which stikcer goes where in the Diaclone Battle Convoy trailer.

Thank you very for taking the time read this post and look at this photo.

All the best from Red Lion Convoy

11. Red Lion Convoy

[​IMG]

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Images are broken yo. Might need to host them elsewhere.