Full image gallery of Lucky Draw Animated Bumblebee Silver Version

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TF@TM, Dec 30, 2010.

1. TF@TM

TF@TM Lucky Draw Collector

News Credits:
    Last month I picked up one of the 40 silver transformers Animated Bumblebee figures from a Japanese fan but due to the weather at the start of the month the package was delayed and did not arrive until last night. Well during the day whilst working form home I slowly worked my way through a photo gallery of the figure who, though a little odd being silver, actually looks pretty nice IMO.

Because I bought the figure from one of the winners it comes complete with the letter from TakaraTomy about the campaign but what was interesting, at least for me, is that because Bumblebee has not been released in a box that size before, rather than making up a new insert TakaraTomy have, instead, bubble wrapped the figure and place him inside a plain box that is then sealed and put inside the sealed outer box. Its very unusual for a Lucky Draw figure to be packaged this way, as normally they just reproduce the carded toys on the normal card backing, but I was thankful they didn't as I don't have any problems opening up the boxed ones but I'm not keen on the blister packs.

Anyway, I've taken some pictures for both Transformers At The Moon and LuckyDrawTransformers.com which I thought I would share. They include some comparisons with the Gold Animated Optimus Prime and original western Animated Bumblebee figure. The LD toy can't transform completely as the chrome makes some of the parts too large to clip together snuggly, which you'll see from the pictures.

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pictures. That looks nice. I would be worried about flaking and chipping.

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I can see him scratching easily...

4. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

Cool!

5. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

that is a really nice fig...way to go