FS: Transformers: The Movie (1986) Promotional Video Standee

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Coaxial, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

Taking serious offers on my Transformers: The Movie (1986) Promotional Video Standee...

[​IMG]

I've had this beauty for a little over 5 years now, but it's time for it to find a new home. I hate to see it go, but I'm looking to pay off some debt by next Spring and open up some room around the house, so it's up on the block for another collector to obtain and appreciate.

This thing is in amazing shape considering its age (25 years old now!). It has very little wear, any of which is pretty minor and was present when I obtained it (mostly just slight edgewear in places, but nothing major - it looks GREAT). It's been carefully displayed in a well climate-controlled, smoke-free, pet-free environment and away from direct sunlight. Still looks as good as it does in the photo above (which was admittedly taken in late 2010). If you're interested and would like to see more detailed photos of it, I can certainly try and provide them. I understand the need to see close-ups if you're the anal-retentive type (I am, so I can relate).

These are pretty rare nowadays and don't pop up for sale very often. Not an easy piece to come by, especially in such fantastic condition. Please keep these factors in mind when making an offer. Any outright lowballs will be flat-out ignored, as I'm not going to just give this piece away. It's a wonderful collectible and definitely a great centerpiece to any TF collection, and certainly one slanted towards G1. Again, I can't stress this enough - SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY, PLEASE! Don't waste your time and mine by making ridiculously low offers. I am also not interested in trading - looking to SELL only.

Shipping costs will need to be determined based on the buyer's location after a deal has been reached. I will consider shipping to Canada, but would otherwise prefer to keep shipping inside the USA. A piece this fragile probably wouldn't fare too well going around the world no matter how well-packed it may be, so I'd prefer not to ship elsewhere.

If you have any other questions about the standee I will do my best to answer them. I will try to respond to any PM's as quickly as possible. My hours are kind of all over the place right now for a plethora of reasons, so please keep that in mind when awaiting a reply. Thanks!

PS - please field any questions in PM's, NOT this thread. Thank you.

2. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

BUMP