FS: Thunder Dagwon, Mugenbine Candy sets, Macross, Alt Prime

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

Hi all, gotta pay some dental bills so here are some things I'd like to sell here before ebay:

Thunder Dagwon:SOLD,

Mugenbine Gold God and Silver God: $40 for the set. Owned these for about 2 weeks, applied all stickers, assembled them and pretty much untouched since. Includes all parts, boxes(opened and flattened) and instructions.
    [​IMG]

I think they look better if you rearrange the components into they're orginal intended combinations:

[​IMG]

Mugenbine MugenAshura and Ryufire: $SOLD for the sealed set. Includes all 12 parts, brand new never opened. Combine both sets to form MugenEnou
    [​IMG]

Yamato 1/60 (V1) VE-1 Elintseeker, $50. Includes all parts and accesories. Has been given a panel line wash, and multiple stickers applied. Also, I've customized the radome to sit lower(more accurate), and to hinge up and down for best appearence in both modes. Transformed a handfull of times. Includes box and instructions, but I'll gladly ship w/o the box to save on shipping, the box is HUGE.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alternator Optimus Prime: $25, Has leg mod done do increase his height, plus silver painted thighs and waist panel, and chromed shoulder details. Transforms perfectly, includes gun, instructions and bottom box piece.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm in the US and prefer paypal, shipping is extra, international buyers welcome. If interested please PM.

Thanks for looking
    Jarrod

2. monk1210

monk1210 Robotaku

PM Sent

3. mysticknight

mysticknight Well-Known Member

PM sent

4. Jarrod

Bump, also, one more item I forgot.

Yamato 1/72 VF-11B, $35. Has custom head antenna, a few stickers applied. Hips have broken, but repaired and reinforced stronger than it was. Comes with all parts, box, instructions and partially used sticker sheet.

[​IMG]

5. Jarrod

Bump. Open to offers too!

6. Jarrod

One last bump!

7. Jarrod

Broken VF HI Metal 1/100 VF-19

Forgot to add this item earlier, Bandai's brand new 1/100 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie $30, please read the entire post below for details

For, I think the first time ever, I got a defective Bandai product. Apparently some worker in Bandai's factory put WAY too much glue on to hold the right hip/LERX together, and it spread all over and fused the rotating joint solid. So when I went to try and swing out the right leg, SNAP, right off!

[​IMG]

Then, when I was looking it over to try and see if I could repair it, the whole LERX assembly came off too! Looks like the screw head snapped right off, which also had some glue residue on it(!?)

[​IMG]

Anway, I managed to get the hip reattached decently enough to the LERX. It uses the sliding hook part seen in first picture for movent, as the rotation joint peice is still very securely glued in. So, its poseable, but not as smoothly and its a little wobbly.

[​IMG]

The LERX however, I could not reattach securely. It stays in fine in the clicked Battroid mode and Fighter mode positions, but can still pull out.

[​IMG]

Bottom line, it still displays fine in both modes, but the right leg is a bit loose, and the whole leg WILL come off during transformation.

[​IMG]

Oh, there's also a small paint chip on the Battroid nose:
    [​IMG]

Includes all parts and accesories(pretty much untouched), and all packaging, including the not shown box.

[​IMG]