FS : Shining Ultra Magnus and Clear Jusco Spychangers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by messersaegen, Feb 8, 2010.

1. messersaegen

messersaegen Well-Known Member

What I have for sale today is the Limited Clear Jusco Exclusive Spychagers released in 2000. Selling them in a set of 6, which is Wars, Ox, X-Car, Counterarrow, ArtFire & EagleKiller.

It's almost impossible to find the complete set of 6 nowadays. And mine is still MISBag.

I don't know how much they're worth now as they were selling at USD 40 a piece 6-7 years ago so please feel free to make me an offer.

Here's a picture of all the cars...

Original SpyChangers [Jusco Exclusive]

SOLD ITEMS :

For sale is the very rare Shining Ultra Magnus. Item is MISB, minty mint, hand carried back home from Japan a few years ago. And it's basically almost impossible to find lately.

Box is as below. Slight 'unevenness' on the front and the top left corner which is really really minor and not even obvious but I thought I should just inform potential buyers. Other then that it's perfect!

This is limited to 800 pcs worldwide. Even rarer then the Diaclone Magnus!

Sold one piece earlier and this is my second and last piece.

Price : And Shining Magnus is SOLD!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
  2. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Threads merged. Please review the following:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...n-rules-updated-12-30-2009-everyone-read.html

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Set of jusco spychangers on yahoojp for over a year @ a price of $100usd
    I just picked up a sealed shining magnus from yhoojp under $200usd including deputy fees and shipping twice.

If you manage to get half of that price for the magnus then your doing good. Best luck on the sale dude.

4. messersaegen

messersaegen Well-Known Member

Actually even a Diaclone Magnus which is not as rare as Shining Magnus is selling for USD 500++ over on Ebay. And I haven't seen a Shining Magnus for sale in quite some time now.

One piece I saw in Japan barely a week ago was going at USD 400+ without shipping. You're really lucky to get yourself an excellent deal bro.

UPDATE :
    And Shining Ultra Magnus is SOLD just as fast as the first piece!