FS: Shattered Glass Megatron / Masterpiece Starscream

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by GrantB, May 2, 2010.

1. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    Time to make some room. I'm the original owner of both. Non-smoking home. See feedback thread link in my sig. Contact me via PM.

Willing to sell to buyers outside of continental US; please ask and I'll quote you shipping.

Would prefer to take PayPal or Revolution MoneyExchange. Will take a check or MO if you have a really good feedback record. (RMX is a FREE competitor for PayPal, but it's a real FDIC bank so the signup has a few more hoops, such as needing SSN.)

BotCon 2008 Shattered Glass Megatron, complete, $130 shipped in continental US - sale pending
    (Last eBay sale price I found was $160 shipped.)
    Transformed maybe twice. Kept in a dark closet for most of its life. I forgot to take out the missle and sword for the pic, but they are included. (You can see the orange missle tip poking out of the tank; the blue sword is stored in figure's back and you can barely see end of it behind his head.)

Wal*Mart Masterpiece Starscream, complete, $50 shipped in continental US - sale pending
    Transformed less than 5 times. Some very small paint scratching (I think from factory) near the thrusters, see pic. Box is pretty good shape.

Attached Files:

2. haunted-one

haunted-one Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll take the starscream . Let me know what we can do.

3. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    You got PM'ed! :mail 

4. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    If you're going to give me lower offers on SG Megatron, please provide some evidence that my price is too high.

There are no active auctions on eBay, so the item has scarcity. The only completed auction on eBay, also loose/complete, has it at $150 + $10 s/h, so basically my price is $30 lower than the last known sale price.

5. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    Bump.