FS: RotF Bruticus set MISB $52 shipped to USA

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by RavageX-9, May 12, 2010.

1. RavageX-9

RavageX-9 I don't know

Ebay:
    FS: RotF Bruticus set MISB (sold out AFAIK)

edit: as far as I know, I'm sold out. I still have to work out a couple people who asked me to hold sets. and I'm going to see if I can get more.

Includes eBay fees, so go ahead and charge that to me.

$101.64 shipped for two, including delivery confirmation.

Please, no resellers looking to resell these. Ultimately I can't stop anyone, but I'm looking to start a crusade against scalpers.

splitting sets:
    I probably won't be selling loose sets unless you want to make an offer just for two limbs. Ideally the two less desirable ones (Blast Off and Swindle), although I don't really know what people are willing to buy as far as mixed sets.

Current eBay prices are $65 shipped, so at least compared to THERE my prices are very competitive.
    A few went recently for $53 & $54 shipped, and a loose one went for $59 shipped, and a mixed set of MOSC Energon Barricade + two discarded RotF limbs (Blast Off and Swindle) sold for $40 shipped.
    but those are less common, and I'm still beating them in price.

Please see my eBay account for references. My AboutMe page verifies that it's my account. (mentions that I have this username on here)

Also, when buying single sets, send payment as gift, or pay $6 more for shipping with delivery confirmation. (I have to protect myself against PayPal fraud which I've been hearing a lot about lately)

2. Blackimus Prime

Blackimus Prime Brothahbot

PM'd u.

3. FPfan

FPfan Banned

PM'd