FS: PSP Slim (SILVER) with Custom Firmware & Harry Potter DVDs

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkprime, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's the deal, I wanted a slim for awhile now but couldn't decide which model I wanted. Long story short is that I ended up with two (silver and white). I decided to keep the vadar one, so that means the silver one has to go.

This silver, psp slim includes:
    System
    Battery
    AC Adaptor
    32 meg memory card
    Original Packaging and Manuals
    Daxter - Game with Manual, I might have an empty case to put the game in
    Custom Firmware 3.90 M33

My asking price right now is $178 Shipped anywhere in the US.

Just some things to know about it first - The system is used, there are some light scratches on the back, the battery cover feels a little loose but nothing is broken (this seems to be too common with a lot of the silver slims), and the screen, although looks gorgeous without dead pixels when playing games or umds, there are light scratches across the face of it - you can see them when the unit is off, but not when playing. HOWEVER, some of these very light scratches go from one end of the screen to another. I was told that with some wax or polishing compound (diplex or something like that), chances are you can make these go away since they are very very fine scratches. Anyways, I just want to be 110% honest with what you are getting. Otherwise, this unit works great and the custom firmware is fully functional.

I also have the first 4 Harry potter DVDs for sale. These are the 2 Disc SE versions and include their cases and slip cases (for 3 of them, 1 didn't come with one). Price is $5 each plus shipping (first class, so between 2-3 a disc), or all 4 for $25 shipped in the US.

2. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dropped the price of the PSP.