FS: Prime First Edition Entertainment Pack (Incomplete)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TFXProtector, Feb 14, 2012.

1. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I paid $60.00+ on eBay, even before shipping. I'm not expecting a price that high, in case you're wondering. So, I'm losing money on this already.

My loss is your gain.

With that out of the way, onto the main event:

I have the Deluxe Class Optimus and Megatron, both MOB (Optimus: Mint, on bubble) and ML (Megatron: Mint,loose).

The human figures are NOT included.

You'll receive the nice packing, which is fully intact.
    The DVD, never opened or played.
    Deluxe Class Optimus with his rifle, never removed.
    Deluxe Class Megatron, transformed a few times and then placed on display in mint condition.
    All paperwork, such as instructions for both figures, is included and intact.

This is for the US only. Can't afford Canadian prices plus import costs? This is the alternative for you.

Pictures available upon request.

Price? Nothing set in stone. Send me your offers and we'll go from there. Don't be afraid to send me your offers, even if you think they might be too low. Never hurts to try.

I do take Paypal. I also have feedback, available upon request.

I'm also interested in trades:

Power Rangers Wild Force original Megazord: Must be complete and at least a C-8+ or better. (By complete, I mean every accessory and piece required to make the main robot. The display stand is not necessary.)

Now, the serious business part:

Payment: Paypal instant payment. (no e-checks) Do not mark it as a gift. This is a business transaction, so let's be on the up and up about it.
    Buyer is responsible for any eBay fees incurred. (Shouldn't be more than $2.00, depending on what you're willing to spend.) I realize that not everyone has a Verified Paypal account, what with all their hoops to jump through, banks and all that jazz, that's fine, it's not necessary. But...you must at least have a CONFIRMED address for me to ship to. If you're not verified and/or confirmed, I'm sorry, I will refuse the sale.

As for trades, all dependent upon your feedback, we'll decide who ships first, or at the same time.

Shipping: Various options. I can send UPS Ground or USPS. USPS options are:
    Express Mail (most expensive, not recommended, but if you desire it, I'll gladly do it.)
    Priority Mail (middle of the road on price, 2-3 days to most locations.)
    Parcel Post (cheapest option, but not that much cheaper than Priority.)
    Delivery Confirmation (USPS) or tracking (UPS) comes standard and is included in the price.

Location: I'm currently only serving US customers at this time. If I expand my sales and add more figures and see interest, I'll offer international shipping in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Items are first come, first serve:
    If you want it, get it. If not, I'll sell to the next person. I am, however, willing to hold an item for 24-48 hours. After that, item(s) will go to the next person.

I reserve the right to deny service for any reason. If, for some reason I choose not to sell an item to you, I have that right. Please don't derail my thread to complain about it. Bring it to PM, please.

Communication: PM is the preferred method. Please do not post here, in the thread with questions or comments, unless you absolutely have to. Please use the PM system to do that if at all possible, thank you.

Thanks for looking!

2. Canadatron1984

Canadatron1984 Well-Known Member

what happened to the human figures? That was the best part of the set.

3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Kept them for my collection. :D