FS: Palisades TF statues and Binaltech Figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hendog, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Hendog

Hendog Member

I have decided to trim my collection down and am selling all of my Palisades Transformers statues and Binaltech figures.

First off, the statues. They are all MIB and will be shipped in their retail boxes, but have been opened to check for anything damaged during transit to me.
    • Ultra Magnus
    • Optimus Prime
    • Grimlock
    • Wheeljack
    • Starscream
    • Thundercracker
    • Skywarp
    • Soundwave
    • Laserbeak

All the Binaltech figs are MISB:
    • BT01 - Smokescreen
    • BT02 - Lambor
    • BT03 - Streak
    • BT04 - Hound
    • BT05 - Dead End
    • BT06 - Tracks (Blue)
    • BT08 - Meister (White)
    • BT09 - Swindle
    • BT10 - Grimlock
    • BT11 - Ravage

Everything comes from a smoke-free environment and have been on display in a cabinet behind glass doors. I can get pics if requested. I would prefer to sell as a complete lot(Binaltech as one lot and the statues as another), but I know that may be difficult. So anyone interested in all of them, please contact me first. If I can't get any offers over the next week or so, I will start to sell things off the lists individually. I don't have any prices posted for the statues, so I am open to offers. As for the Binaltech figs, $400us would be a good starting point for me. We can negotiate from there if needed. That's $40/ fig, which seems pretty reasonable to me as I paid more than that for them. Let me know if you have any questions or want to make me an offer by posting here or emailing me at Hendogshouse@Hotmail.com
    Thanks!

2. piherculis

piherculis Look up once in a while

Have you sold all these items already? I am interested in the white meister.