FS:Non-TF Max Factory Guvyer I, SOC Eva-00'

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

FS:Energon Dinobots, Non-TF Max Factory Guvyer I, SOC Eva-00'

Hi all, got a few things for sell. Shipping is extra, paypal is preferred. I will ship internationally, but I prefer US buyers. I've sold a few times on here, and my ebay feedback is here: Jarrod's Feedback I will also entertain any reasonable offers. And thanks to past interactions, I will not hold items...please don't offer to buy unless you have the cash. Thanks.

Energon Grimlock and Swoop: Opened, complete with box and instructions. Both bots in still in new condition, transformed only a handful of times. Sorry, pics to come later...at work right now: $40

Max Factory's awesome Guyver 1 Figure. Complete with all parts, including (but not shown) the control metal, stand and package. Its a really nice figure with great poseabilty and a simply superb paint job. Been on display for about a year, but still in new condition with no wear or anything. $55
    [​IMG]

Also, SOC Eva 00'. The original GX-16 release, complete with all parts and packaging. Again, like Guyver above, its been on display for a year or so and barely touched. Like new condition. $30
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!
    Jarrod

2. Jarrod

Bump and update. Anyone for the Eva? Pretty cool, lots of diecast, great metallic paint job!

3. Jarrod

Guyver available again, new items added, prices reduced.