FS: NINTENDO DS w/ Metroid demo, box, papers, plus 7 months left of Nintendo warranty

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by thefrozenred, Jul 3, 2006.

1. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    For sale: One used (but fully functional, more on that later) Nintendo DS, including lanyard, one stylus, Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt demo (with sleeve and paperwork), battery charger, as well as DS and WiFi user manuals.

This Nintendo DS is used, but very well loved; it has two MINOR abrasions just below the speakers on the top half of the lid, and what appear to be two more on the adjacent area on the bottom half. All buttons and speakers are in perfect working condition; both screens are in perfect condition, and the touch screen is absolutely undamaged and still fully functional.

The only thing wrong with this DS is the two afore-mentioned minor abrasions on the top, inner case; otherwise, it looks, feels, and plays like a brand new Nintendo DS.

Oh, right, I almost forgot: The warranty for this DS was activated in February 2006, and lasts until February 2007. Nintendo is famous for its superior warranty policy, outlined in detail here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/manuals/warrantytext_eng.jsp.

I'm willing to negotiate on price, so please PM me and let me know. Keep in mind that Gamestop will give me $50 for it, so I'm hoping to get something a little larger than that.

That said, the ONLY reason I'm selling this system is because I've made the leap to the DS Lite.
    I figured, since I bought this DS initially on the Junkion Exchange, that it'd only be fair to give another board member the chance to own and enjoy this item. If it doesn't sell in a week or so, I'll take it to eBay.

Please PM with any offers or questions!!! Pictures are forthcoming, once my sister uploads them from her camera (so, hopefully tomorrow).

Thanks in advance!

2. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

I wanted to say that this DS is the most hack friendly for someone interested in the M3 perfect adapter.

3. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    What's the M3 perfect adapter?

4. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
  5. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Huh. Nifty.

6. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Updated with drop in price, plese PM me any and all offers and we'll work something out.

Thank you!!!

7. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Seriously, no takers?

If there still aren't any by tomorrow, it's off to eBay.