FS: My beloved (Yamato) 1/48 DYRL Skull Squadron (Hikaru, Max, and Kakizaki)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by pinoy78, Jan 14, 2008.

1. pinoy78

pinoy78 Shoji Kawamori having FUN

As much as I hate doing this I need to make room for the upcoming 1/60 v2.0's.

This means I'll have to lighten my Yamato load by a few VF's. At least I know they're going to a good home.

All of my Yammies spend 99% of their time inside an IKEA Detolf display case, in a SMOKE FREE home, and out of direct sunlight.

Hikaru and Max are VERSION 2.0's (tight nosecone and wing flaps DON'T fall off). Kakizaki's also got the updated 1/48 treatment.

1. Hikaru Ichijo VF-1A with Strike/Super Fast Packs. SOLD!

2. Hayao Kakizaki VF-1A with Strike/Super Fast Packs. SOLD!

3. Maximillian Jenius VF-1A with Strike/Super Fast Packs. $160 SALE PENDING!

EACH of the VF-1A's have the insignia and UN Spacy Kite stickers already applied. That's IT.

EACH of the Strike/Super Fast Packs have the Skull Emblem already applied. That's IT.

ALL prices do NOT include shipping. It will be calculated from the USPS website after the buyers zip code is provided. I do this so there won't be an overcharge.

I accept Paypal (plus 4% to cover fees), Money Order, or Personal Check.

I have plenty of GREAT feedback that you can see in my signature. So feel free to ask ANY questions!

BTW. If you're in the Bay Area I can meet you in the East Bay for pickup. Pics coming later tonight folks!

Thanks again!

2. pinoy78

pinoy78 Shoji Kawamori having FUN

Hikaru is SOLD.

Hayao is SOLD.

Max is ON HOLD.