FS: MP-04 Trailer

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by linthart, Jan 27, 2009.

1. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys,

I HAVE ONE LEFT :D :D :D 

Recently i helped out a board member here who was looking for a MP-04 Trailer as i had a spare one from a custom repaint i did and didn't end up doing anything with the trailer.

After helping him i realised that there may be another member who is also looking for a Genuine MP-04 Trailer to fit their 20th Prime or MP-01 so im offering up another one if anyone is interested.

The trailer has never been played with or displayed. infact it has only seen the light of day to take the photo's for your interest.
    This one has no defects or paint issues as far as i have found. It's truly a great piece.

Unlike the previous trailers i've sold here, this one does not come with the white packing box but its still brand new, with bag still over the
    repair bot inside.

I live in Australia and i accept paypal.
    Shipping will be done via registered airmail with insurance and a tracking number at my end.
    Australia post claim 3 - 10 working days to the USA but in my experience its about 5-6 which is on par
    with USPS priority mail to australia

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm accepting offers in $USD for the total shipped amount.
    Shipping from australia is $35USD at pure cost. i dont charge any extra what so ever but that's what the last two cost me.
    i know its expensive so please keep that in mind.

thanks guys

Linton

Pictures to come soon

2. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump for new sale with 1 left

3. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay: