fs: Misc G1, G2, etc...LOT for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by stickpony, Aug 18, 2010.

1. stickpony

stickpony Member

It's is amazing how much time passes, then you forget about stuff. I have a baby on the way, so i need to make space in my garage for other things. I am open to offers. the best offer after a few days gets the toys! I have some loose transformers stuff, just a few misc G1,G2 and others. This stuff must go,

asking $60 +shipping or best offer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

off-topic, i know, but here's some he-man stuff too, asking $250 + shipping or best offer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all stuff must go!

please email me or call for more info:

Aaron
    stickpony@gmail.com
    561-201-6191

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

3. stickpony

stickpony Member

FS: UBER RARE!! Transformers: the Movie Japanese Laserdisc, last one on the planet!!!

I have for sale the ULTRA RARE Hillcrane Japanase Laserdisc of Transformers:The Movie. it is still sealed. the last time i saw one of these sell on ebay, the auction ended at $1653.00 for a USED laserdisc. this one is brand new, manufactured in '89. This laserdisc is arguabley the highest quality video and sound of TF:TM ever released, even more so than the Rhino, Sony, and UK DVDs. The audio tracks are uncompressed digital PCM Dolby Surround, unlike the 2nd release of the Laserdisc from 1998-1999, which is Mono and has a black cover. Beware of scams from ebay sellers. alot of them use a picture of the 1st release in their auction, but in the listing they say that they are actually selling the 2nd release of the disc. The 2nd release is quite common, but the first release is extremely rare, and impossible to find brand new like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i am open to offers.

Aaron
    stickpony@gmail.com
    561-201-6191

4. stickpony

stickpony Member

FS: Botcon 2000 Commemorative Dinner Plate, signed by Voice Actors!!!!!

Back in the day at Botcon 2000, i attended the fan appreciation dinner on Friday night with Rockman666 and his wife( don't remember her online handle anymore ), and we all recieved these Fan appreciation dinner plates. as far as i know, there is only like 300 of these in exsistence, but i could be wrong about that number. To find out the exact number, you would have to write to Jon or Karl Hartman or Glen Hallit...

I am selling mine. with the original box, signed by most of the "special guest" voice actors from that convention. the plate has never been removed from the plastic, and it is an incredible work of art

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

email or call me with any questions and offers:

Aaron
    stickpony@gmail.com
    561-201-6191