FS: Masterpiece Grimlock MP-8 Takara Tomy, $50

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    SOLD

Very first, original TT release of MP Grimlock.

Figure is complete, and in excellent condition. The gold diecast has started to dull ever so slightly. I had good luck polishing it up with a cloth a year or so ago. Besides that, almost like new! Nothing wrong with him, just "upgrading".

Joints are all still as snug as they first were (he of course, still has the looseness in the torso area because of the gimmicks, but that's normal). All accessories included, and everything besides the gun and sword are unused, never removed from the package.

I opened him up years ago, and outlined his robot mode Autobot logo in silver to better stand out.

Instructions and bio card included as well. Unfortunately, the box and bio card got a little water damaged during a garage flood years ago. More like, they got damp from the larger cardboard box they were in, but not soaked. It's not immediately apparent, but I tried to get the photos best I could.

Shipping is extra, and I ship USPS Priority mail. Reasonable offers will be entertained.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    Pmd