FS: Marvel Legends: Wal-Mart Wave - AOA Wolverine x4

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Triformis, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Okay, so what do I have for sale today? 4 lame AOA Wolverines from the here-and-gone-again Wal-Mart Wave batch of Marvel Legends. I bought a bunch of WM Wave figs. for local buddies while on a trip, but apparently I bought too many Wolvies 'cause no one wants anymore. So, hopefully, people here do....

Now, normally, I'd only charge a bit above retail but due to the large quantity of figs. I picked up while vacationing, I had to ship them back to myself and long story short, I must charge $11 for each one to recoup my S&H fees. Sorry!

[​IMG]

My usual terms of sale:

Actual shipping applies (your choice of carrier, method) and I ship worldwide, plus the pesky Paypal fees (2.9% of total + fixed $0.30 fee) as I'm trying to save money where I can (and a 1% cross-border fee of all that if you're not in the U.S.). If you don't want to use Paypal, we can probably do that too, just lmk! More pics are available upon request.

Check my feedback on the boards here (link in my sig.) and on e-bay under the ID:

thetruetriformis

and buy with absolute confidence!

Thanks for looking!

2. Triformis

Please?

3. Triformis

Damn it! I see comic-store-owning tards trying to sell this thing for $30 a pop and I can't sell it for $11?!?! Argh! Curse you, you one-handed monstrosity, curse yooooooou!!

4. Triformis

Last time.