FS: loose 05, 06, WMSS, mib ML soundwave, and misb WMSS

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by pfcparts, Dec 5, 2007.

1. pfcparts

pfcparts Well-Known Member

I would like to sell loose 05,06, and wm ss and mib soundwave as a set. They are my display mps, but I actually need some cash right now for more important things. Everything they had in box is included.

ML soundwave is MIB as I tried displaying him with the mp line and it wasn't working lol.

06 has some paint chips from the factory. Probably transformed wrong as the knobs in his legs seemed pressed too hard against the swords on his hips, leaving some imprints. :( 

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Asking 300 shipped.

I have a few WMSS misb as well. I was actually holding them for a friend, but I haven't heard from him, so they are up for grabs. Asking 70 shipped.

I prefer to sell within the states to avoid all that other crap I get with shipping overseas.

Thanks for looking.

edit: I am trying to sell the set of 05,06, wm ss, and soundwave and don't want to part them out. Sorry for the confusion.

parts

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Got feedback?

3. pfcparts

Hi,

Thanks for the interest.

I have feed back with xmods (I was a mod there for awhile) and mini zs but none with tfs at the moment.

http://www.xmoding.com/showthread.php?t=9258

http://www.xmoding.com/showthread.php?t=9099

I will try to find that thread at minizracer which some of my past buyers were cool enough to post in,, but I think it was erased as I asked for it to be pulled due to the many emails getting without any real buyers.

parts

4. pfcparts

I actually found the boxes for 05,06 and they are in good condition. Funny because I don't remember keeping them. Don't know if that is much of an incentive lol.

Also I now have two misb wmss fs.

parts

5. pfcparts

65 shipped for the WMSS? US Cont only.

I will return these to the Walmart if I don't get any takers within the next few days. Last time I try to help some forumers out at my own expense.

parts