FS: Just a few G1, Reissue, Animated & Universe

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TransfanG1, Jan 23, 2011.

1. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm interesting in moving some of the duplicates I've acquired over the years and figured this would be a better spot than trying to move them on eBay. This is my first time selling on here but you can check eBay for my feedback under the name "roomofdoom". All are loose unless noted, all are originals, no reissues/KOs unless stated. If you would like pics of any of the below I will be happy to send you a bunch, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail. Shipping extra and will be determined by buyer's location.

G1:

Motormaster - EXCELLENT condition, tight joints, virtually no sticker/play wear (inc. Menasor sword w/ minor chrome wear, left Menasor fist & mini car chest plate) - $40

Power Master Optimus Prime - Cab only, tight joints, no accessories included, mild sticker wear, nothing broken, good display shape - $10

Scattershot - mild sticker wear, tight joints, nothing broken, only includes
    Computron chest plate - $10

Strafe - 100% complete, clean nothing broken, mild sticker wear - $30

Galvatron - 100% complete, moderate sticker wear, some chrome wear (mostly on knees) decent joints electronics fully functional - $40

Wheeljack - Figure only, heavy sticker wear, fair amount of paint chipping on front, rear right spoiler peg broken off, crack to the front of the windshield. A little white paint and some reprolabels and he'll display nicely! - $10

Metroplex - 99.9999% complete, only missing 1 of the 3 black missiles that go in Sixgun's "legs", EXCELLENT condition, little to no sticker/play wear, tight joints, NO yellowing, plastic wheel version - $75

Kickback - Complete w/ gun, some chrome wear to both wings and gun, moderate sticker wear and left antennae broken off - $5

Blot - includes backer card with bubble, figure in nice shape, tight joints with minor sticker wear, 100% complete (minus decoy) including little packet with instructions, used sticker sheet and special offer sheet. - $10

Rippersnapper - Same as Blot, except his robot head had broken off and was repaired with crazy glue. He displays well in monster form but not so much in robot form. Also he cannot combine to form Abominus since you can't lower his robot head. - $5

G1 PARTS:

Optimus Prime Trailer - Missing door, has "Pepsi" sticker on both sides on trailer, some interior stickers peeling, "repair crane" a little loose, has "arm" but not satellite, no missiles or Roller - $8 *SOLD*

Vortex parts - PM me for pics on this one, kind of hard to describe - $5

G1 Reissues (These are ALL MISB)

Soundwave TRU Commemorative - An ABSOLUTE GEM, I would say a candidate for AFA grading, you simply will NOT find a better one - $70

Soundwave TRU Commemorative - Just as good as the one above EXCEPT a slight crease/stress mark on the front cover (pm for pic) - $65

Soundwave Transformers Collection #10 - Another AFA candidate, virtually flawless - $85

Optimus Prime 25th Anniversary G1 Edition with comic and DVD - Box in VERY nice shape, some very minor shelf wear around the corners - $65

Animated:

Optimus Prime/Megatron "The Battle Begins" 2 pack w/ DVD - Box mint - $30

Megatron (Voyager Class) - Box mint except for a slight razor blade slice across the middle I would guess from when the case was opened not terrible and doesn't continue into the window - $20

Universe:

Beachcomber - Minicon, card and bubble mint except for the FAINTEST stress mark on back, NOT visible from the front - $20

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  2. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pm sent

3. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found 2 of Metroplex's 3 missiles!