FS: Henkei Minibots, Starscream, Lambor, Hound, Gears of War TFC-004

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Predaking000, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Predaking000

Predaking000 Well-Known Member

Looking to sell my Transformers Henkei collection. My eBay ID is Predaking000, and I'm a regular at ToyboxDX and RobotJapan. They're currently listed on eBay, but I'm going to pull down the auctions in the next day or so.

Please PM with questions or offer. Shipping will be based on weight/destination and calculated fairly. My zip code is 92683.

Here's my list:

Transformers Henkei Starscream MISB [SOLD]

Custom Coronation Set for Henkei/Classics Starscream MISB (includes crown, cape, smaller accurately sized null rays, an interchangeable head of Gobot Leader 1, and hinges that allow the wings to pivot). MISB $25

Transformers C-18 Minibot Attack Team (Brawn, Cliffjumper, Beachcomber). MISB. [SOLD]

Transformers C-19 Minibot Spy Team (Cosmos, Warpath, Wheelie). MISB. [SOLD]

Transformers C-09 Lambor/Sideswipe. MISB. [SOLD]

TFC-004 Gears of War. Box was opened to make sure nothing's missing, but toys have never been removed from box and are absolutely brand new and mint. Box has some corner/edge denting and wear, though, so it's not mint.
    [SOLD]

Transformers Henkei Hound + Ravage; loose and mint with all paperwork (manga, instructions, card). [SOLD]

Pair of Predacon guns (Headstrong/Tantrum)--fits Henkei Hound and Sideswipe. $8.

2. Predaking000

Bump

3. Predaking000

Bump

4. Predaking000

Bump