FS: G1 Original MIB Collection

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Booyotch, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Booyotch

Booyotch MIB Man!

Hey all!
    Thinking of getting rid of the 'ole collection. My interests are turning elsewhere, so looking to see if anyone is looking for a turnkey, high-end collection. i doubt it, but never hurts to check.
    With that said:
    1. Not looking to part it out. Unless you want SEVERAL, but not all.
    2. Please, PLEASE serious inquiries only. I'm not looking to snag top market value, but if you have to wonder if you have enough, you probably don't ;) 

All are complete, except for a couple accessories (Roadbuster's antenna, Hound's gascan)

3. Things I'm *fairly* unwilling to part with: Jetfire, Omega, optimus, Constructicons, Jazz, VSZ... But you know, i might be willing...

Thanks! here's a link to my collection here on the boards:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-collection-showcase/188368-booyotchs-collection.html

2. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

your open seekers thrust ramjet skywarp and thundercrackers how much for them and whirl and roadbuster????

3. Booyotch

Booyotch MIB Man!

Ahh, really I'm not looking to sell off small bunches. With School, work and buying a house, shipping out 4-5 at a time to different folks is time i just don't have. I'm thinking along the lines of getting rid of 75% or more at a time, and there's over 30 :O I know I know, good luck, but really, it'll kill me to slowly leak them out too. It's like a band-aid, I need to rip it off all at once. I need it to be from a collection to no collection....

4. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So are those 5 items ones you wont be parting with if you sell the whole collection? Do you have any kind of ballpark for all of it?

5. Booyotch

Booyotch MIB Man!

Well, taking OUT the Giftset, jetfire, Omega, Optimus, jazz, and hound...
    After tracking sales for about 5 months, then subtracting about 20%-ish off that, the rest would be in the $2k range. But add those others back in, I'd need full price for those choice pieces, we'd hit in the $3k range... At $2k grouping (ish), that's about an avarage of about $80 per complete boxed car...
    But these are generalities. Like i said, a big investment, but i was hoping to find someone who wants everything at once, a prime (wah-Waaahhh) collection all at once at below Ebay prices.
    I have to meet with a local shop owner here in town this weekend, but Ive never dealt with him before.

Oh, and i won't be letting that VSZ set go. Took WAAAAYYYY too long to get that one!