FS: G1 Constructicons

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Demonss, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello everyone! Sale Pending!!
    Recently I was trying to put together a set of constructicons so I could make a G1 Devastator.. However my wife ended up ordering me a complete set off ebay without me knowing.. So I've got all the constructicons, none of their guns or parts to form devastator.

So I've got 6 constructicons here all have some chrome wear and sticker wear. Some of them ahve very slight plastic fade such as bonecrusher on his canopy. Bonecrusher has a bit of rust on his screws.

The hook I ordered was "unbroken" turns out what the seller meant by unbroken was that they superglued his leg back together. So of course it was broken.. I managed to super glue it back together one more time and then file down a toothpick to fit in the slot between the back of his legs to give it more support so it doesn't break so easily. it's only noticeable from behind, it's not noticeable in any other mode. See the attached Pictures!

Other than that these guys could use a little cleaning, but still look good in their alt and bot mode. They should form devastator if you gather the parts. I tried a cheap KO set, but the parts on the KO aren't spaced properly to work with genuine G1.

And these are genuine all have their Takara/Hasbro stamps on them.

I'm looking for $60 OBO for the set.. pm me if you want any more pics!

Attached Files:

2. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    bump!