FS: G1/Binaltechs and a couple of other things...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by megaoptimus27, Jan 25, 2009.

1. megaoptimus27

megaoptimus27 Well-Known Member

Hey folks, tis time again to try to clear out some of my inventory. This time around I'm gonna offer up the remaining G1 stuff that is on my top shelf and my binaltechs.

Each BT is $50 except for hound which is $45 due to the deformed plastic on the top. Each has been opened and transformed a couple of times. Otherwise, all my BTs are perfect mint as well as the boxes.

Prices for G1 stuff is completely up in the air but I can tell you to not expect to pay any more than $20-30 for any of the loose pieces. Make me an offer and I'll likely accept it as I would like to get things moving. I also have jetfire/skyfire up there for $150.

Also, I have a small load of spiderman figures, some in boxes I would like to move. The boxed items I'd like to get for around $10 I guess. Make offer on the loose items. The large, highly articulated movie spider man seems a bit loose to me and can hold a pose with a bit of effort. http://user.pa.net/~starner/Transpics/spiderman.JPG

Lastly, I have a VERY lightly used (maybe 48 hours at best of usage) ATI/Asus HD4850 video card that I don't use anymore. Will let it go for $100.
    http://user.pa.net/~starner/Transpics/HD4850.JPG

Shipping to be calculated using the UPS site after desired items are boxed. Insurance is up to you.

Here are the pics: Index of Transpics

PS: Also, I'm looking for a Primus to compliment my Unicron.

2. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    May be interested in trading my Primus for the BT Meister, among other things. I've searched and found no feedback for you on the boards, got any other references?

3. megaoptimus27

megaoptimus27 Well-Known Member

I've been around for a while and have bought and sold with several folks. I just cleared out my previous PMs else I would give you some examples. I have ebay feedback though. Look up megaoptimus on ebay.

You're the second to mention trading a primus for a BT, which seems fair. I just responded to a PM about that to another guy. What are the other things you are interested in?

4. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    There's not much else I'm into at the moment that you're offering, but let me know if the deal falls through.

My Primus is loose and has some bent PVC spikes and two of the feet on planet mode, plus he has some panel-lining on surfaces. Description [no pics at the moment] is up at the sale thread I made.

Thanks!

5. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

Sent a PM.