FS: G1, Alpha Trion/Weirdwolf, Huffer/Springer, Comm. Series figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by undertaker, Jan 9, 2008.

1. undertaker

undertaker Deadman's Disciple

News Credits:
    I have the following figures for sale.

G1:

Skullcruncher - slight yellowing, the joints are a little loose; no accessories - $8

Prowl - the windshield is not broken off, but it wouldn't take much for it to finally snap, the color is very good, and the stickers that are still on the figure are in decent shape with good color; no accessories - $10

Skids - tight joints, one sticker was applied (in the wrong place), the windshield has a couple scuffs on it, comes with missile launcher and one broken gun (no missiles or dual-barreled gun) - $15

Bruticus - Stickers were applied only to Swindle and Onslaught; most of those stickers are worn. Onslaught's arms are a bit loose. Vortex appears to have had some repair work done reattaching the helicopter blades (a different pin was used to reattach the blades; the blades themselves are fine). Brawl's tank turret (the whole green section, not just the black gun barrel piece) was broken off. Comes with both Bruticus feet and hands, Bruticus/Onslaught hand gun, Onslaught's cannons, Onslaught's ramp piece, and Onslaught's green chest piece. - $30 - SOLD

Botcon:

Alpha Trion/Weirdwolf (sealed) - $130 (shipped priority in the US, insured, w/delivery confirmation)
    Huffer/Springer (sealed) - $70 (shipped priority in the US, insured, w/delivery confirmation)

Commemorative Series (all MISB): - SOLD

Shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation are additional. I accept money orders or Paypal (required if purchasing Comm. Series figures). You can see my feedback here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=87234

Just send me a PM if you're interested in anything.

2. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

pmed!

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

PM'ed

4. undertaker

News Credits:
    Added Starscream to the list of Comm. Series figures.

5. undertaker

News Credits:
    Bump.