FS/FT: NON-TF 80's Toys Mask, Thundercats Etc...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Galactimus, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Galactimus

Galactimus I'll Lead, You Follow! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    NOTE: I'm getting a few PM's about this stuff. Please send me your E-Mail address's so I can send you pictures. If I have to wait for your email address the stuff might get taken by someone else who did send me thier email address.

Hey guys. I've got a bunch of non-TF toys that I would trade or sell to get some TF stuff I need. LMK if anyone needs this stuff before I Ebay it. I buy a lot of toy collections to get the Transformers I want and a lot of the time there is a bunch of NON-TF stuff in there.

These are the lines I have stuff for:

Mask
    Go-Bots
    Thundercats
    Voltron
    Rock Lords
    GI-Joe
    Tron
    He-Man mini comics (probably came with the toys, I have tons of these)

I also have some stuff I don't know what it is. I'll describe it here.

Diecast Fighter Jet Planes, have ERTL on the bottoms.

I have 16 rubber figures about 2.5 inches tall or so. Either grey with blue accents or dark blue with other color accents. They have M.I. 1987 on them and a letter number combination lik F22, or E16. No idea what these are.

I have larger guys that also look like rocks with green eyes. I have a skin toned one, grey one and a charcoal one with a plate that comes off the front and it has a lava effect under it.

I have a red egg that transforms into a cat. It has Macau Mattel, Inc 1985 on it.

I have figures that sorta look like He-Man figures but I'm not sure they are. They are about the same size and build as the He-Man line but I don't recognize any of them. If you want to see them I can take pictures.

I have a Powerbots FlyBot with box. Box is a little smashed. Made by Mattel.

I have tons of loose stuff too, more than I can even take pictures of. lol If anyone is interested in any of this stuff I'll trade for stuff I need from my Transformers Wants List or you can make an offer. Whatever doesn't go will head to Ebay, probably first thing Wednesday. So get it now, I want it out of here.

Thanks.

2. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

Pm'd about some stuff.

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Got any of the "Clear" plastic MASK figures?