FS damaged RTS Lugnut

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tb-1599, Mar 10, 2011.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

What I have for sell is a RTS lugnut with a mod that went wrong. (let me explain) I was attempting to do the finger mod and I was successfull on the left hand but on the right hand ...... not so much. The plastic surrounding the "knuckles" all cracked and on finger came completley off. I have since super glued it all back together and it will look fine for display only. You can move the fingers around at the "wrist" but at the knuckle I cant state with 100% the glue will hold. I have ordered a replacement Lugnut for a new hand and once I get it in hand (pun not intended), I can send out the old one. It comes complete with directions and missile. I have included some pictures. (Taken with my phone so forgive the quality. I am selling for 15.00 plus shipping.(more than likley a USPS flat rate box)
    Again it is superglued together and is ok for display. If you try to move the fingers you do at your own risk.
    *edit* also the hand that was successfully moded would be staying with me. So you would be getting a stock left hand.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    Since it's superglued, does it move at all?

3. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

Both fingers move at the "wrist" One finger moves at the knuckle but the other finger broke off right at the knuckle. The way it was glued back on it does move but you have to be very carefull. Now somebody might be able to take it off and apoxy it or reinforce it some how..