FS:Custom Classics Boss, Various Transformers, Chogokin, Revoltech, Macross

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

Well, my car just totally died, and I need to get a new one in a matter of days.

So, I'm selling some things I'd rather not, and some things I want to sell for way cheap.

Pics of unpictured item are avalible by request...will try to add them later.

!!!!!All prices are negotiable!!!!!

!!!Make me offers people, you might be surprised how little I'll let some of this stuff go for!!!

***Added***
    BTA Alert $50 Opened, displayed, complete with box and all accs/paperwork.

G1 Insecticons$10 each, all three for $25. All authentic, non-reissue Insecticons. All in very good condtions, with minor chrome wear and older style Reprolabels applied.

Custom STF Springer$75. Red Version Opened, transformed twice. One of those custom STF's from the same guy who did the Arcee, Magnus trailer, Megatron add-on parts, etc. Will paint in proper colors for additional $25

STF VS-X set $15, opened, complete.

Mini Dorvack set$20. KO Gazette and Tulcas, with authentic "Convertors" version of the Calibur. Gazette is missing one claw, and the Calibur has no accesories and is missing windshield. Comes in KO box with an Orguss picture in place of the Calibur.

Custom Classics Boss, as seen here:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/314159-classics-turbomaster-boss.html
    Asking $250.

Headrobots Crystal Cobra, $SOLD. A MegaToyFan Exclusive sold only at their room/booth at Botcon 2010. Totally clear red version of the cobra Headmaster made by Head Robots. Never opened.

Antex/ Argentine Transformers

Blue Windcharger, $25, Sealed on card
    Salt-Man Z, $35. Dark blue and yellow Twin Twist. Never opened in never sealed box.

Choro-Q Robo Convoy, $SOLD. Metallic version, opened, complete, boxed

G2 Windrazor, $10Great condition. Missing the horrible silver star stickers. Rest of the stickers are in decent condtion.

Universe Razorclaw $12. Complete, boxed

Universe Tankor and Obsidian $15, Complete, boxed

Armada Figures See pictures below.
    All below are in like new condition, with all parts, instructions, and cardbacks or flattened boxs

A number of these figures have had their Autobot and Decepticon symbols painted properly, ie the lines inbetween painted.

Minicons, $4 each set

Deluxes, $6 each (Both Hot Shot's have had holes drilled in their forearms so they can "hold" their engine guns. Sideways' purple has been completely repainted in a lighter, bluer purple, his arms now extend slightly, and the minicons/heads have been painted show-accurate)
    PL Demolisher SOLD
    Cyclonus SOLD

Voyagers(Mega-con? Red Alert/ Starscream size), $10 each
    Scavenger SOLD
    Skywarp SOLD
    Thundercracker SOLD

Tidalwave, $20

Armada Dinobots, Slag/Triceratops gone, but I have the other five, $7 for deluxes, $4 for Basics. No pics yet, but all totally complete, same as everything else.

Soul of Chogokin

Gunbuster, $225. Opened, transformed a few times, displayed. Comes with all parts, box, styro, instructions, etc. Great piece...hate to let this one go.

Gx-01R Mazinger Z renewal version, $75. Same as above.

Revoltech
    All complete with all parts and boxes
    Getter 1, $6. Broken but repaired waist/chest joint
    Getter 2, $8
    Getter 3, $8
    Dangaioh, $20
    Shin Getter, $15

MACROSS

1/72 VF-11B, repaired hips, custom longer head laser, complete with box, $20

1/60 VE-1 Elintseeker v1, complete with box. Custom shorter, articulated radome arm, $45

Shipping is extra, I ship worldwide, and I strongly prefer paypal payments.I have feedback on this site, and you can check my ebay feedback under user ID: duom. Thanks for looking, and please buy my stuff :) 

Attached Files:

2. Jarrod

Updated

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

4. Jarrod

BUMP

5. Jarrod