FS: CM's GaoGaiGar and Power Ranger Megazords

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

CM's Brave Gokin 01 GaoGaiGar, boxed, complete, $SOLD
    This is CM's very first Brave Gokin figure, the original Brave Gokin 01, GaoGaiGar. I bought this when it was brand new, and paid about $140, I figure my asking price of half that is pretty fair, but if you don't, let me know what you think.

The toy itself is in very good condition.

Joints are still as tight as they were when new, and in fact some are tighter thanks to some tinkering on my part.

The figure has been transformed a handful of times and displayed for a number of years.

GaoGaiGar is 100% complete with all extra pieces, fists, accessories, etc and instructions (even if not pictured)

There are NO broken parts on the piece. I've taken apart the knees and reinforced the previous weak joint with a metal rivet. It was never broken to begin with, but hearing numerous reports about this spot, I decided some preventative maintenance was a good idea. Rest assured, the knees on this one will remain solid.

There is some very minor paint wear that you can see in the photos. A small chip on GaiGar's chest, and a scrape on LinerGao's blue paint. Other than that, pretty much perfect paint and chrome all over.

The box has seen better days. Theres a tear in one corner, and another is squashed a bit. There's other little dings and storage wear throughout. Not horrible, but definitely not brand new looking either.

Expect US shipping on this to be around $20 for Priority Mail, a bit less if you wanna go parcel post.

Attached Files:

2. Jarrod

Turbo Megazord, boxed, complete, $50: Megazord is in very good, almost like new condition. This thing has spent, I'd say about the last 10 years in the box. There's no yellowing at all and the joints seem as tight as they ever did. There is some very minor sticker wear on top of the Blue jeep, and the corners have been taped down as shown in the close up. The inner styro is also in excellent condition. The outer box has a decent amount of storage wear, however, soft corners, scuffs, and a few small tears...that kinda stuff. Instructions and used sticker sheet included as well.

Super Zeo Megazord, complete with instructions, $40 The Megazord is in overall the same condition as the one above. Joints are still nice and tight, and stickers are in fantastic shape, no wear I can see at all.
    There is one pretty apparent flaw though, and from what I understand its pretty common. The paint on the head of the Red Star Zord has become a bit tacky and worn. I guess its a result of the the soft plastic used on it? Theres also some very minor paint wear on the center of the red star, and the center of Blue's chest. Instructions and used sticker sheet are included.

Attached Files:

3. Jarrod

Bump

4. Jarrod

Bump

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sonofa.. I just bought the version 2 of this thing! Darn it :(  Free bump.

6. Jarrod

Bump

7. Jarrod

Some Megazords added

8. Jarrod

Bump again...

9. Jarrod

Bump