FS: Busou Shinki, Megazords

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    EDIT: ALL ON EBAY

Hi all, a little off topic here, but I'm sure there's enough like minded people that might be interested.

I hate to let all these go, but I've recently bought a new car, and really need to recoup my down payment.

Pictures will be posted later. I'm in the US and shipping is extra. I'll entertain offers as well, but I have a pretty good idea of what I want for each.

Busou Shinki 10 figure lot: I'd really like to sell these as a lot, as I know if I got stuck with any left, I'd regret selling the rest. Will break up if there are confirmed buyers for all. All figures are 100% complete, and include boxes (flattened or full with inserts, your choice) and instructions. All have been displayed (some very briefly) and are in like new condition. Looking for $700 for the set which includes:
    Update, I've decided to split the Shinki's into pairs. Again, please feel free to make some reasonable offers. I need these gone, but I do want to get my money's worth from them
    Tigris and Vitulus, $100
    Ach and Yda, $160
    Lancamento and Espadia, $140
    Graffias and Vespilio, $160
    Arnval Mk II Tempesta Full Arms and
    Strarf Mk II Lavina Full Arms, $180

Power Rangers Wild Force Isis Megazord, $85 New in box, figure was removed a few times and combined, but never displayed. Box has some storage wear, soft corners, etc.

Power Rangers Wild Force Predazord, $75 Same as above

Power Rangers Mystic Force Titan Megazord, $70 Same as above, however some extra paint apps have been professionally applied. The silver stripes have been airbrushed on the Megazord legs/Blue zord sides, and the lower leg area on the Pink zord have been painted/detailed as well. See pics below.

Power Rangers Time Force Megazord, $40 Same as above, this one also has some extra silver paint applied to parts of all ships for better accuracy. See pics below.

Attached Files:

2. Jarrod

News Credits:
    Updated Shinkis

3. Jarrod

News Credits:
    Bump...going on ebay monday or tues

4. Jarrod

News Credits: