FS: Box of cool computer parts - $13.50 Shipped

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkprime, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been clearing out my parts bins and what not and have come up with an alternative to listing everything piece by piece. Here's what i'm doing: In a Flat Rate Priority Mail Box, I have lined it with a single layer of Thick bubble wrap and loaded it with miscellaneous parts. I have put together three boxes and sealed them up so they are ready to ship. Items included within 1 of the 3 include:

Bay Bus/Fan Controller
    PCI SCSI Card
    DVD Decoder Cards
    Floppy Drives
    IDE Cables
    Rounded IDE Cables
    Cathode Controller (the thing the cathodes plug into)
    Audio Cables
    Case Fans
    Case Fan Grills
    Heatsinks
    Misc PCI Cards
    2 Gig Hard Drive

So everyone understands this stuff along with other stuff was mixed together and put into 3 different boxes. I cannot say what items you will get, but that you will get something. Sure it's a $13.50 gamble, but you may find some useful stuff worth the cash. If there are questions, please ask.

2. TSFC

TSFC Banned

The DVD Decoder cards...how exactly do they work? I had one a long time ago, but it required extra wires (like an internal audio cable type wire) to make it all work. Does this just drop into the PCI slot and allow TV out, or just decodes them?

3. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmmm, good question. I can tell you this, both boxes remaining I know each have a decoder card with the needed cables, all you would need to do is download the drivers. I know they enable TV out for the DVD and MIGHT add TV out for everything else, but i'm uncertain. The decoder cards that are in teh boxes are the Creative Labs DXR3 and the Hollywood Sigma DVD Decoder Card. In general, I have found that these cards work awesome in older machines that without them could not play dvds smoothly.

4. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1 More Remains