FS @ BotCon: Brave's Captain Shark $34

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by RavageX-9, Jun 19, 2010.

1. RavageX-9

RavageX-9 I don't know

Ebay:
    the packaging is a bit rough, although overall it's still solid. It has a puncture through the front, 1.5" x 0.5" (well, it's not that wide, but the area around it was bent) You can see it below the firing missile launcher in the middle-left, above the shark fin.
    It's VERY large. approximately 14"x13"x7". if you threw out the inner tray and flattened the box, you could probably reduce the volume by half or more.

[​IMG]

will accept cash in person, or PayPal if you want to save your cash for the dealer room.

since BBTS will not be at BotCon this year * , I had mine shipped, and bought two to reduce the shipping costs, thinking I could sell the other at BotCon.
    I already have one person who was interested but is not going to BotCon, so priority is to people at BotCon.

*: I emailed them to ask if they would have the Captian Shark on sale at BotCon and they replied that they were not attending this year. I was told they also were absent from the JoeCon this year as well, which they also normally attend.

2. RavageX-9

RavageX-9 I don't know

Ebay:
    bump