FS: Alternators protos + test shots, UK exclusive Minicons + Display case

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Maz, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

Sep 2, 2002
    News Credits:
    Hi all,

Just a few more items for sale which I'll put up here in the hope of securing really quick sales before heading to eBay in 2 days or so.

Alternators Meister unpainted grey/green/blue prototype - $165 shipped (or best offer)

Alternators "Dirty" Decepticharge Test Shot with custom long gun barrel - $135 shipped (or best offer)

Alternators Prowl Production sample - $60 shipped

Looks the same as production, but has some lightly visible white writing on the windshield seen on almost all other Alt test shots and protos I have had, bought this on eBay before official release of Alternators Prowl

UK Exclusive Universe Minicons 11 sealed, 1 broken and opened (Heavytread) + Store Display box - $65 shipped

Complete set of 12 UK exclusive fizzy sweet Universe Mini-cons (Flatfoot, Makeshift, Heavytread, Bodyblock, Knockdown, Backstop, Suppressor, Brimstone, Skyhammer, Blight, Cloudraker, Boltflash) as well as the beautiful original store display case that they come with (some tearing/removal of the art can be seen on the front). I am also including the empty blind-packed packets.

11 mini-cons are all sealed within their clear baggies with instructions, Heavytread's arm has come out of its socket because the socket is broken off and inside the packet. None of the other Mini-cons have been taken out of their baggies, just out of the outer packing to see who was inside.

The pictures above are of the exact display case you'll be getting, but the Minicons in the pics have been sold, however I have another set of 11 sealed and the 1 opened broken one as mentioned above.

PM me if interested!

Items will be sent from the UK, payment will be via Paypal only! There will be no shipping to Italy, please forgive me.

Many thanks for looking, all the best