FS: Acer Iconia Tab W500 windows based Tablet

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by valiant_knight, Mar 8, 2012.

1. valiant_knight

valiant_knight Well-Known Member

Time for spring cleaning so I'm going to get rid of some of the electronics I don't use much anymore. I'll be posting more stuff as I get time to get pics taken of everything included modded psp slim, nintendo 3ds, a couple extra windows based pc's.

First up

Acer Iconia Tab W500 Complete with original box, docking station, all disks and paperwork and warranty until June of this year. As well as a leather case for the tablet itself and a 16gb sd card

[​IMG]

This tablet is in perfect shape, and has had a screen protector on it since I bought it. Here is a link to acers site for it.

ICONIA TAB W500

Its a dual core AMD based tablet running windows 7 home premium, it has a 10.2 inch screen with a resolution of (1280x800) which is great for that size of screen a normal netbook is only (1024x600). It has a 32gb solid state hard drive and 2gb of ram. It has a full sized sd card slot, which has a 16gb sd card which comes with it. Full sized hdmi and a full sized usb port to plug in flash drives. The docking station snaps onto the tablet to cover the screen when not in use. It has both front and rear facing cameras.

Its a great tablet, but I was just issued one from where I work so there is no point in having 2. I'm asking $485 shipped within the US retail on this device is $600.

If there are any questions please feel free to pm me.

VK