FS: 60GB iPod Photo w/ accessories for cheap PRICE DROPPED

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by KidDynamite, Sep 11, 2007.

1. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

The time has come to retire my old iPod. Thought I'd offer it up here before putting it on ebay. Please read the full description if you are interested. I'm asking $125 plus shipping.

It's a 60GB iPod Photo (color screen) 4G in the original packaging. I will restore it to factory settings before shipping. Plays fine. It is scratched through two years of normal wear and tear. It never really bothered me much personally, but it is there. It's my understanding that the scratches can be buffed out, so there is that option for you. Now here's the awesome part. When I bought it, Apple included a ton of accessories with iPods that they now charge extra for. The retail price on the accessories that are included here is higher than my total asking price. Nowadays an iPod comes with a USB cable, earphones, and that's it. You will receive:

USB cable
    earphones (the earphones are damaged...they are passable in a pinch, but you will want to use different ones most likely)
    dock ($50 value)
    AC adapter/wall charger ($50 value)
    Firewire cable ($20 value)
    case ($40 value)
    sock style case (~$10 value)
    A/V cables ($20 value)
    all paperwork is also included. Keep in mind the version of iTunes on the CD is about 3 years old, so you're better off downloading the current version of iTunes off of apple.com.

So the cost of the accessories alone pushes $200. Again, I'm asking $125, INCLUDING the iPod itself.

Now, battery life. I have replaced the battery once before. Currently I get about 4-5 hours under normal use (normal defined as either listening on shuffle or navigating through menus to listen to 4 or 5 full albums...if you manually skip around every song you'll probably get less). If you would like longer battery life replacement batteries cost about $15 and are available at many different places. They are not difficult to replace, when I did it it took me about 20 minutes.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  2. KidDynamite

bumped because buyer backed out on me.

3. KidDynamite

last bump before it goes to ebay.

4. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    is it the black or white one? got any pics?

5. KidDynamite

The Photos only came in white. Black wasn't available at the time. Here's a quick photo of the unit itself.

[​IMG]

6. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    oh ok, I was hoping it was black. g/l w/ the sale & free bump

7. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Is this still for sale?