Frontlines: Fuel of War

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by cagliostro, Dec 15, 2007.

1. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

I just played the Demo on the 360 and was impressed and the 32 player multiplayer on live sounds awesome. The fact it's by the guys who did Desert Combat does not hurt ether. Anyone else pumped for this game?

2. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Yeh still waiting for the pc demo here :( 

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

If they get the right balance with air combat (something they failed with in DC and incredibly so in BF2) then I'll be happy. If not then the former trauma guys just need to focus on a helicopter/jet game.

4. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Just picked this game up last night. Not bad, but not as good as CoD4. It's a different style of play and it seems tactics are used more in this game rather than run and gun. Graphics are pretty nice, too.

5. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

I saw you playing that last night and I was wondering what you thought of it. I have to agree it's very different from CoD4. Still 50 player deathmatch over live sounds epic did you go on Live with it or just try the sigle player game? Btw how was single player?

6. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Single player is kinda lackluster. The multiplayer is intense, but if you don't have any squadmates, there's no talking at all. You'll get wiped out quickly if you don't coordinate, so it's suffices to say it's a VERY team-based game. I mean, you get killed A LOT out of nowhere. The use of gadgets and vehicles is very redeeming, too. Objective team-based gameplay has its advantages!