Minor/Repaint: From Reverb to Override!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by OmarJT82, Jul 4, 2009.

1. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BEHOLD, FELLOW RADICONS!

I present ROTF Scout class Decepticon Reverb modified as ROTF Scout class Autobot Override.

The reason I chose ROTF Reverb for this is because his vehicle mode and color sceme is almost similar to that of the G1 Triggerbot Override.

First, I unscrewed the head apart to paint eyes blue.

As I waited for the paint to dry, I used a big pair of nail clippers and a metal file to shorten the upper head crests and lower head cylinders to make him look less like ROTF Knock Out.

Then, I colored the back of the shortened upper head crests with a black Sharpie marker.

Finally after the painted eyes became dry, screwed the head back together and placed Autobot symbol stickers over both the right and left white Decepticon symbols.

The result is ROTF Knock Out's own twin brother, Override. The last two attached pics compare and contrast both figures in their alternate and robot modes.

Skids and Mudflap, EAT YOUR SPARKS OUT!

Attached Files:

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I always thought those colors looked Autobot. Honestly they remind me of that red & white M.A.S.K. stockcar that had the neat lifted attack-mode. I dont remember what it was called, but the driver looked like Jeff Gordon... anyways - does the recolor suffer from the lack of pins for the bike's sides as well?

~Z

3. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

You should have called him Dart.

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Nice. I personally want Reverb to be my first classics Go-Bot (Classics Reverb), so I've held off Knockout's purchase for that reason.