From "Agent X" [Movie Related]

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Optimus Prime, Mar 19, 2007.

1. perceptor30

perceptor30 perceptor30

I hit the # seven on my keyboard and got an e-mail address, i clicked on it and my outlook express came up ready to send a message to them. So i typed in the first thing that came to mind... " What do i do now?"... i have yet to get a reply. has anyone got a reply or even sent them anything for that matter?

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think when you e-mail them, you don't get a reply, you just get added to a mailing list that notifies you via the "conspiracy dude that wants you to spread the word" about more updates to the site.

3. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. perceptor30

perceptor30 perceptor30

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH! My computer at work has "websense filtering" on it. My comp at home is down and i cant listen to the podcasts. can some body help me out here?

5. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    What about the phrase that appeared on the page with the email link? And the list of names?
    [​IMG]

What do these names have to do with sectorseven? With the movie? with TF's in general?

Stanford Julius Morehouse
    Edgar Thibedeau Westfield
    Neville Octavian Brewster
    Percy Emerson Whitting
    Wallace Wilson Clairmont
    Alistair Jennings Crowther
    Vance Milhaus Lawson

6. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Well-Known Member

They are probably the founders whose portraits we saw in that "corridor tour" video from sectorseven.org. I googled them all and came back with randomness, so they probably aren't real people.

I think they're meant to evoke turn of the century industrialists, especially with the pretentious middle names. Take Julius and Octavian for example. Both of them ceasers.

And the proximity of MoreHOUSE and WESTfield can't be coincidence as it makes me think of Westinghouse.

Also, Crowther is an interesting choice as Scatman Crothers was Jazz's voice actor in G1.

Other than that though I can't think of anything else.

7. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Read the movie prequel comics and all the Sector 7 stuff will make more sense.

8. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Some people on DM.Com have speculated that Cullen did Agent X' lines. Cullen said that he did some work for a podcast a while back, and someone posted an edited audio file, that made the voice a bit clearer (it does sound like an edited Cullen, with the way he talks).