Customs: froggy124's Custom Weapons and Accessories

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by froggy124, May 27, 2014.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I have not received a response to my PM.

2. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say that I did get a PM back in response to one I sent, and I just received the order I had put in--all in good shape. I had ordered Superion Antennae and an AOE Prime mask. I'd made my order a bit over a month ago, but everything has indeed arrived. When I PMed him he had already sent my stuff out the prior week, and it was not more than a couple days later that I got everything.

Great pieces, HUGE improvement to Superion, and I love the ability to swap face and mask with my AOE Prime.

Hope everyone else receives their parts soon. Definitely worth it for me.

3. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    Definitely does his best on each of his works. Am not disappointed with pricing either. Takes a while to ship because he's in Japan, but things all arrive timely and safely.

4. froggy124

froggy124 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Renidragon

Got a response after I posted, think he may have just needed a reminder. I didn't realize he was in Japan, I kinda feel bad about pestering him a little about how long it was taking.

I bought a pair of Superion antennae and the Evasion Mode Optimus faceplated face, and both are great. The antennae were two separate pieces instead of one, but that's fine.

The face is painted a little differently than the one shown earlier in the thread. At first I thought it was cast in silver, but it looks like it's white plastic, painted silver first, then blue over that. Very well done, though the area around the eyes is all silver, so with EMOP's clear light piping, his eyes are a little lost. I'll have to find some kind of super duper fine point thing and see if I can do something about that.

Both parts look and feel great, though. For a grand total of $15, I'm very pleased.

6. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

When I had the head apart for mine, I just used a light blue sharpie over and around the sides of the clear plastic eyes. I think that helped them to stand out, and were more accurate to the screen/character.
    I'll have to take a pic to better show them when I get around to taking a pic of the antenna I received. Nice work, I just haven't had the time to snap a photo or two yet.

7. Renidragon

An unintentional consequence of having hard plastic antenna is that my fingernails don't grip them QUITE as well to pull Superion's head out as the soft ones. It still works, but it's definitely different. I like it much better, though.

8. azdragon58

azdragon58 Well-Known Member

Just received my pieces today... All I have to say is awesome work... So glad I picked them up...

9. Redwings

Redwings Active Member

wow those look very cool.

10. froggy124

News Credits:
    CW Feet For Combiners

Some feet I have been working on for CW Combiner Teams.
    I know there are already a couple of designs out on the market already. However, with the increasing number of combiner teams it might be cool to have a different look for each one.

Still need to refine a few things but what you see here is 99% of what the final design will be.

Available: End of August
    Will cast in white and black resin.
    Connected via ball joint and socket
    Offering them to the public at $13 shipped internationally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Toker

Toker Well-Known Member

That is a great looking foot design for Superion!

12. froggy124

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Now in Red!

13. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got my order of the Red Bumblebee battle mask from froggy124, excellent work, quality service and very fair prices as usual (I bought the Grimlock sword and gun from him previously). I'm still waiting to ship out my Red Bee from BBTS but as soon as I get him, I'll be replacing his face!

14. Kitsunemx

Kitsunemx Active Member

Got mine

Finally got my Superion feet and Chromedome's head from Froggy.

Quick notes:

Superion Feet
    The good: They have some weight on them! not super heavy, but better than stock Hand/Feet and PE Feet.

They are a little bit slimmer which complements the planes in leg mode.

The ball joints are great, not loose whatsoever.

The bad: Had to sand the posts a little bit to get them to fit, not a big problem just something to have in mind.

Chromedome's Head
    The good: Detail on the cast is spot on and the quality of the the resin used is really good, not worried at all about breakage when popping the head on and off on the figure.

The bad: Ball joint a little bit loose when having the head looking forward. Easy fix with some glue or nail polish.

------

The Great: The first set i ordered got lost on the mail, notified Froggy about this and offered a new set free of charge! Even payed the extra postage for fast shipping.

Totally trustworthy fellow and great items!

Here are some pics, i've included a couple of comparison shots with PE feet.

Attached Files:

15. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks so much froggy124! Great prices, excellent quality work and painting as usual!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  16. Samoa Monroe

Samoa Monroe New Member

hey i know im late to the party but do you still have any of the painted prime heads?